Chapter 6: Old wounds

Start from the beginning

Dredge: knowing y/n it probably is.

Lin: but I still don't get it. This can't be him y/n, the shredder died if this really is the real deal and not an imposter, how has he come back from the dead?

Dredge: I don't know, Cheif it's alright I'd like to be the one to interrogate him once he wakes up.

Lin: normally I wouldn't allow it but I guess I'll make an acceptation.

Dredge nodded and they waited for you to wake up. For what seemed like hours within thirty minutes you woke up and saw that you where in restraints, you tried to bend but the room was freezing inside making hard to bend. You thought how to get out of here and then you remembered that you could communicate with your helmet. You looked across your screen in your mask and contacted karai, you turned the helmet to mute so you could talk but no one would hear you.

Karai: (screen) yes? Father? You summoned me? Me and mother where getting worried about you, where are you?

Y/N: I'm fine but I've been captured and I need your help, get your mother I am sending you my coordinates now.

After sending them to her karai nodded and hung up and you turned the mute thing off your voice and your masks red eyes light up and they saw you where awake and dredge walked in the room with his cane and a hot beverage in his hands. You clenched your fists at seeing his face but kept your calm.

Y/N: Dredge, I learn that you are still alive but I had not expected to see you here.

Dredge: the exact opposite bucket head, I see your looking more twisted than ever with your new armor. last I saw you, you where sentenced to be turned a pile of Ash with a zero percent chance of Parole.

Y/N I know of what you speak, but you should have learned now that nothing can stop the shredder! I've long since been prepared for any possible contingency. You see by an amalgamation of my own personal cyberman technology and our...pathetically dated earth machinery. I long ago created a digital engram of myself, a backup. That was constantly renewed and could be resurrected should anything happen to my "corporal form". This engram was locked away for safe keeping in a data vault. Until...one of my foot androids went rouge and attempted to break in the vault, and activated its defense mechanism. A mechanism that released me! Allowed me to absorb and commandeer this viral being so that I am as you see me now!

Dredge: so you found a way to cheat death, heh. What else is new.

Y/N: what do you want dredge.

Dredge: we both know that your smart enough to know what I want.

Y/N: I'm not telling you anything about the equalist if that's what you want. I'm not giving you anything after all the pain you have given me....do you have any idea what pain you have caused me in these eighty years?

Dredge: I thought you don't feel, just like your cybermen they don't feel.

Y/N: well your partially correct. I don't feel physical pain but emotionally I DO. Do you have...ANY idea what pain you have caused me? I missed my own daughters birth.....I missed her first words....I MISSED HER FIRST STEPS AND ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!! I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO MAKE LOVE TO MY WIFE FOR YEARS BECAUSE OF YOU!! WHEN I LOOKED IN THE MIRROR I SAW I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE A DAMN FACE!! ONLY AN EMPTY SHELL!! IT WAS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!!! DAMN YOU!!! DAMN YOU TO THE BOTTOMLESS PITS OF HELL DREDGE!!!

Dredge was then silent for a second, hey pressed a button on the table to speak with Lin.

Dredge: Chief Beifong and Avatar Korra would you both please leave the room. I've got this.

Korra and Lin where a little hesitant but they nodded behind the two way glass and left the room so they couldn't hear either of you. Dredge sat there and let you continue. You clenched your first and gritted your teeth.