Have a holly jolly chrisrmas

Pepper Potts (now stark) woke up nervous because today was the day she told tony she was pregnant. It was Christmas so she was going to gift him baby clothes,but she was manly nervous because Peter and his aunt will be there. She got dressed in a ugly Christmas sweater and some sweatpants(Peter wanted this there all matching) she went downstairs and saw that everyone was all ready there waiting for her. You guys didn't need to wait for me you know that right. Yah we know. Peter said why to excitedly for someone to want to wait.
        🎄30 Minutes later 🎄
Pepper got up and went to hers and Tony's room to get the gift.Peperrrrr! Don't leave! Tony wined. I'm just getting your gift.
         🎄 7 Minutes later 🎄
Here you go. Tony opened it faster then she wanted him to. Now she was getting very anxious of what he was going to say. She all ready know he wanted kids but she didn't know if he still does. Just because last year I gave you extra large clothes doesn't mean you can give me extra small clothes! Peter and May where smiling clearly getting the message but Tony on the other hand was still confused, but lucky she was over prepared like normal. She gave him a second gift. Why the hell did you give me something you pee on? She decided to give him a card. He open and read the card out loud "I'm fucking pregnant you dumbass! How the hell did you not get the hints!" Ha ha very fun- wait you're pregnant!? Pepper nodded. Tony hugged her so much she could barely breathe.
           🎄 3 hours later 🎄
They were having a big Christmas dinner with everyone and there family's. I have an announcement to make. Yelled Pepper over everyone. Lucky they all seemed to hear her. I'm pregnant! Everyone was clapping.
         🎄 4 hours later 🎄
Clint came up to her and said I wish you luck and continued walking with his family. She didn't know what he meant in till 9 months later. Let's just say Tony's finger may or may not be broken.