Harry and Peter 2

Start from the beginning

"As you wish, Peter. Boss wishes for you to be careful, by the way."

"I am." i whispered before FRIDAY turned off and I went back to Harry. Once home, I scrolled through my Instagram, a bit bored when I got a notification from KAREN. 

"What's up, KAREN?"

"FRIDAY has notified me about Norman Osborn."

"What's up?" I asked.

"It appears that a missing person has escaped, and her vitals are normal, meaning no drug are in her system." Karen said and I jumped into my suit.

"I'll be back, Aunt May!" I said before I dove out the wondow, following KAREN's directions. 

"Ms. Lincoln." I said making her yelp as she turned around, where I dodged a brick.

"Whoa, hey. Calm down. It's me, Spider-Man. I'm here to help you get to a safe place." I said and she sat her next brick down.

"Oh, thank god. Spider-Man, I've never been more glad to see you." SHe said as she threw her arms around me. I ackwordly hugged her back.

"Listen, I'm taking you to a friend of mine. She's a doctor, and she'll keep your identity a secret. I trust her with my life." I said.

"O-Okay." She got out and I carefully put her on my back.

"Hold on tight." I said and I felt her nod, before I carefully started to swing my way over to the lab. ONce there, the window automatically opened, and I carefully climbed in. 

"Helen?" I called out as Ms. Lincoln slowly let go of me.

"Yes, I'm coming Spidey. Put my patient in room one, please then you head on over to the holoscreens, to see if my team and I are missing anything to do with the math for the counter serum." I heard Helen say, and I did as so. 

"Spidey, updating data logs now." Helen said and soon Ms. Lincoln's information appeared on the screen. I plugged in the data, and started to run the new simulation. 

"Simulation is starting." I said.

"Alright, go ahead and leave. I'll handle the rest, Spider."

"Alright. Your in good hands, now, Ms. Lincoln. Call if you need anything, Helen!" I yelled before I jumped out the window. 

Two days, later, I was swinging through Queens, listening to the people have a street fair when I saw somethign fly past Oscorp. 

"Karen, what was that?" I asked. 

"It appears to be a person on a glyder." KAREN said already giving me a direct path to follow. I was almost to the person in the glyder when I noticed they looked oddly like a goblin and in a green suit. 

"Mr. Goblin sir, do you have a liscense to be flying a glyder through the city?" I asked.

"Shut up, Bug!" Said goblin-thing before he flew down into the street fair, and I watched in horror as he threw down a bomb, where it exploded. 

"KAREN, alert the police, to clear the streets and the first responders. I'm going after the Green Goblin."

"Of course." KAREN said and I quickly swung over, and punched Green Goblins mask.

"Did you like my firework, bug?"

"First of all, it's archnid. Second of all, you could seriously hurt someone with that bomb." I said.

"That's the idea, Spider." Goblin said as he punched me in the face. We continued to exchange blows before I punched what seemed to be an important part in his glyder. I flipped off, and attatched myself to part of a building, as the Green Goblin dangerously flew off.