H: ❝ It's just a kiss. Chill. ❞
C: ❝ It's more than that. You have to kiss me... and that'll change everything. ❞

|•|

WOOCHAN:

- Woo-jin is athletic and Chan is weak. Woo-jin's smart and Chan is... less smarter. When P.E. comes, Chan decides to impress Woo-jin by running quicker than the others. However, Chan falls and injures himself. Woo-jin comes to the rescue and gives him a hand. When these two cross paths, they both start falling for each other.

C: ❝ You don't need to help me. I'm... fine. ❞
W: ❝ I chose to help you. Come on, take my hand. ❞

|•|

SEUNGJIN:

- Hyun-jin is failing English. Severely. His parents think he should get a tutor but he thinks otherwise. Until he meets Seung-min. Seung-min offers to tutor him but if he doesn't show improvement, Seung-min will back out and never talk to him again. It was a deal and Hyun-jin couldn't break it. He couldn't break it because he liked Seung-min.

S: ❝ Let's make a deal. If you don't show improvement within a month, I won't tutor you anymore. If you do, then... I'll date you. Sound like a deal? ❞
H: ❝ Deal. ❞

|•|

JILIX:

- Ji-sung is an outcast. Felix is your typical nice guy that's also popular. When Felix stumbles across Ji-sung, his perspective changes and he suddenly decides to befriend him. They become closer and years pass until they're adults. Felix gets a girlfriend and Ji-sung remains lonely. Noticing that Ji-sung is lonely, Felix wants to cheer him up. But as he cheers Ji-sung up every day, he starts to fall for him.

F: ❝ Even if I have her, you're just... tempting. ❞
J: ❝ Nonsense. Go back to her, Lix. I'm not worth your time... ❞

|•|

My oh my, I'm out of creative ideas.
Not really.

I definitely have more ideas, but this would go on forever.

If you're planning on using any of these ideas before I do, comment which one on this book. I won't check my messages nor my Message Board, so commenting here would be the only way I'd see.

Aside from that, these are all my own ideas and taking them without permission would be bad.
I'll have to report you, and as much as I don't want to do that, I have to.

Even if you're story is impeccable and amazing, sorry not sorry, stealing won't be allowed.

Okay, enough of that.

Have a lovely day or night, and merry Christmas!
(or any other holiday you celebrate.)
(I respect religions, mate.)

💙

|•|

© o-ri-ga-mi