1. ▏stories

As you might've heard from -Unusually recent post,
I'm making a new story!

Pretty soon, in fact.

I'm hyped about it, so I decided to jot down some upcoming stories I might or might not do.
They're like ideas that pop in my head.

I hope you like these ideas:

|•|

CHANGLIX:

- Felix moves to Korea with his friends, hoping for a fresh start. As he started moving in, he kept on noticing a black-haired guy around his age bike around the neighborhood every day. They started noticing each other and became friends in an instant.

F: ❝ Morning, bicycle boy. ❞

C: ❝ Morning, pretty boy. ❞

|•|

HYUNLIX:

- Hyun-jin is a model with no task in mind except for being the best model out there. Felix, an aspiring photographer, gets called to be Hyun-jin's photographer for a month. Hyun-jin realizes that with Felix here, it would be a hard task focusing on his job. Likewise for Felix.

H: ❝ I can't focus with you here. ❞

F: ❝ It's not like I can focus with you here, either. ❞

|•|

JEONGCHAN:

- Jeong-in works at a bakery shop and Chan is his daily customer. Jeong-in starts to develop feelings for him and so does Chan. However, Jeong-in knows Chan is straight, so he really has no chance. Instead, he makes Chan cookies everyday to show his love for him.

J: ❝ Sugar cookie? It's your favorite thing in the world. ❞
C: ❝ It's my second favorite thing. My first favorite thing is you. ❞

|•|

MINSUNG:

- Min-ho is popular, hot, and he cares about nothing else but being pretty. The next day after he turns Ji-sung down, he notices that he's ugly. Pure ugly. He starts to freak out but later notices that Ji-sung liked him even if he was ugly. As he started to be more open to Ji-sung and kinder, he turns back to his regular self. But not his mean self, his beautiful inner self.

M: ❝ Nobody will like me like this. I'm hideous. ❞
J: ❝ No, you're... you're beautiful. ❞

|•|

CHANGJIN:

- Chang-bin works with Hyun-jin at a clothing store. Both of them have no contact whatsoever except that they discuss prices and other things work-related. One day, Hyun-jin's friend invites him to a game of truth or dare and Chang-bin tags along. The friend dares Hyun-jin to kiss Chang-bin. That kiss will change them forever.