"Right- well I wouldn't be surprised if you remembered it like that you Psycho, you've got a few screws loose" he says and I scoff.

"from what I remember thats why you like me" I say teasingly.

"I'd like you dead- keep being a cocky fuck and-" I turn to him grabbing his shirt and pulling him in front of me and leaning closer to him.

"And what, you'll kill me?" I ask sarcastically and he growls slightly pushing me off him making me chuckle.

"Yes actually" He says annoyed and I laugh loudly, even though I don't doubt he would kill me I do enjoy having a false sense of security.

Most people may be comforted by the publicity of our location 'he wouldn't kill someone in front of all these people, right?' But I know him quite a bit better than that. We used to kill people in broad daylight constantly.

"You are hilarious" I say biting my lip and I grab his hand turning on my sucubus powers and very slowly so he doesn't notice I take a bit of his energy.

"You're ... Ugh- you're doing that thing again." He says annoyed but he doesn't move away from me.

"What thing?" I ask fluttering my eyelashes innocently.

"Your demon thing- it's distracting, can you not?" He says and I smirk.

"I distract you?" I ask flirtily and he looks away from me growling.

"Not like- ugh what do you want!" He says defensively and I giggle.

"Nothing... just thought I should... apologise" I say knowing it will throw him off and he raises an eyebrow confused.

"What do you mean?" He asks and I hum.

"I shouldn't have left you like that... I was... a different person 5 years ago... but I can't say I don't miss all the things we did, the murder, the mayhem, the torturing of pesky little humans, the sex, all the party's..." I trail off, this better be worth it.

I better get a fuck ton of energy.

"Maybe we could take a bit of a walk down memory lane" I say standing in front of him and I'm about to make a move on him when I see my dad driving down the street.

And just like that, reality comes to hit me out of whatever fantasy land I was pretending to be from.

"Fuck- I'm supposed to be at school" I say and I quickly try to hide my face.

"What?" Malix says just seeming confused at this point and I don't blame him. I bite my lip seeing my dad park his car- shit he must be going to the fucking store. Shit.

"Uh My adoptive guardian- he's gonna fucking kill me if he sees me out of school with a boy." I say hiding behind him.

"Seriously?" Malix says and I just drag him down the street, still hiding behind him until we get away from the store and I let go of him.

"Jesus that was close-" I say giving up on getting a lot energy at this point. It's just not worth the trouble.

"Yeah- Sorry I got to go before I'm bashed" I say and I just lean up and kiss him. Sure, it might get me stabbed, punched and or beaten to death but aye? At least I'll have some powers to fight back with.

To my surprise I'm actually able to get a substantial amount of energy before I just leg it, and run off.

When I arrive at school I meet up with Suzu and Naomi we go to our lockers and I adjust my scarf to cover the hickeys on my neck From Erik after running a ton to avoid getting murdered.