Kenshi x Reader x Scorpion P1

Ahhh. Another threesome. Oh wait, last one was foursome.....ow my Spotify playlist *gets smacked* Requested by n00b5aib0t

(Y/N) was walking out of the city and into the countryside, with her headphones playing (Y/F/S). She was singing loud and proud which caught the eye of Kenshi and Scorpion as she greeted them and entered the Shirai Ryu temple to train with her best friend, (Y/F/N).

"Damnit Takahashi I thought we agreed that she's mine!!!" Scorpion said as he shoved him. Kenshi readied sento and said "You must be mistaken Hanzo." Scorpion had a fire in his eyes.

~2 hours later~

"Why are Master Hasashi and Kenshi fighting?" (Y/F/N) asked in confusion as he/she saw Scorpion being flung away by telekinetic energy. (Y/N)'s eyes widened as she dropped her (Y/W) and ran after them

(Y/N) face palmed and broke the two up. "Why do you attempt to kill each other? I thought you two were friends!" (Y/N) yelled at them. Kenshi and Scorpion looked at each other and smirked. "You are right (Y/N)." Kenshi replied. "Why fight over you when we can just share~" (Y/N) looked at them confused and Kenshi's lips met hers. Scorpion kissed her neck Kenshi slid his hand into her pants and Scorpion smacked him.

(DURING THE EDIT: Ok so this is the longest story I've written so I might split this into parts. This was written on Christmas Day and probably got published on the 27th. Sorry for the inconvenience!)