Mileena x M!Reader

A/N: I'm kinda getting used to writing. Plus I'm going to try writing lemons. Comment which character I should start off lemons with

During the invasion of Earthrealm,Shao Kahn assigned (Y/N) to be Mileena's guardian. He never understood why,she was capable for defending herself. He assumed that that Shao Kahn didn't want anything to happen to his daughter.

"Mileena?" She turns to her escort,"Yes (Y/N)?" He says,"I don't understand why I'm your escort,Forgive me but-" He was cut off by Mileena,"I ASKED for you to be my escort." (Y/N) was surprised. "Mileena I'm flattered but why me?" She told everyone else to move ahead. Suddenly (Y/N) realized how nervous he was when he was completely alone with Mileena.

She got closer to him,pulled off her mask and "kisses" him. "You see (Y/N),I appreciate everyone's loyalty towards my father,but I've grew feelings for you. Stronger than Shang Tsung and Shao my father's magic combined." Later it turned into a heated make-out session. And a little bit of tounge play.

"(Y/N)! MILEENA! WHERE ARE YOU?!"

Baraka shouted. Mileena realized it was time to go. So she pulled away,put her mask on,and teleported you and her away. "Maybe we should do this again sometime." (Y/N) smiled. "Yeah. We should."