Smoke x Reader ~LEMON~

First time writing a lemon. Wish me luck. This will suck. H-Hey! Get your dirty mind out of the gutter and- ... Just read ¬////¬

(Update 12-14-19: I've gotten a lot of comments saying 'rape'. I wrote this in sixth grade and never intended for it to be rape. The reader was a tsundere for Smoke and Kuai Liang was merely hooking them up. Oh well, this was the first lemon I've ever written. Maybe I should've made the plot more clear. Anyway please try to enjoy ig)

(Y/N) was walking around the living forest,searching for her friend in a game of hide and seek. But without realization,she wasn't the only one in the forest. The ninja watched behind a tree as she walked past him. He formed into a cloud of smoke and grabbed her from behind. (Y/N) struggled in his grip. "What's a beauty like you doing out here all alone?~" he seductively whispered in her ear "(Y/F/N) IF THIS IS YOUR TRICK I'M GONNA-" He covered her mouth "Shhh. We don't need anyone else to spoil our fun now do we?~"

He injected some smoke through her mouth that made her weak in her knees. "Good girl.~" He layed her down gently on the ground and began to undress her. Starting with her top,he simply removed it to find nothing underneath. "Oh? You naughty girl~" (Y\N) Blushed. She hated the fact that her best friend lured her into this so she can be raped,and couldn't fight back. "Not fair!" (Y/N) spoke "You're still dressed!" Smoke takes off his mask "Oh,am I now?~ I guess we shall fix that" Smoke removed his armor then the the clothing underneath

(Y/N) couldn't help but stare. He smirked "Enjoying the eye candy baby girl?~" With a bright pink face she darted at him "S-Shut up!!!" He kissed her passionately. Then pulls away from the kiss "I'd rather shut you up child~"

((The fuuuckk. This is taking too long! *Time skips to good part*))

Smoke removed her soaked panties before undressing himself fully. At that moment she realized: she was getting fucked in the woods in Outworld,by a stranger in grey.

Smoke inserted his member into her,before adjusting his length. She yelped in pain and pleasure. "Oh your a virgin~" he thrusts into (Y/N) at a slow pace. "F-Faster" she moaned. "Anything for you dearest~" Smoke thrusted faster. "Ah~ I think I'm gonna-" Smoke looked at her "Already? Can it wait?" After a few more thrusts,she came all over.

"Alright. Where's my money?!" said a familiar voice. It was (Y/F/N). He/She allowed this to happen?! You thought in your mind. After getting dressed (Y/F/N) Instantly said "Have fun (Y/N) Chan?~" She growled and chased after Him/Her. Smoke smirked "(Y/N)...a beautiful name. I will find her again." He looked off in the distance at (Y/N) chasing her friend.

"That's a promise."