Chapter One

"Mom! Cmon don't you think I'm too old for you to do this kinda thins?" He exclaimed.

"Don't you dare raise your voice on me young man. And you can never be too old, cause you're still my baby boy." She bit back, smirking a bit at the end.

"Ma..." He voice cracked meaning he was about to lose the argument.

Oh hey there. I'm Fiona Pierce. I'm Seventeen. I'm awesome & let's just leave it at that. ...Okay perhaps we can return back to the introduction later.

So... What am I doing now? Well I'm dreaming. Weird ikr. I can tell when I'm dreaming or not.

It has always been this way. I know when it's reality & when I'm dreaming.

Specially since most of the time I ain't in them. You'd think since I dream this much I might be in it. But no. I mean technically I'm in it since I'm lurking around but I'm never the main person in it. I always see different people & different stories.

Some funny some horror some romantic & some traumatising like gross AF. It's never the same person again though. It's like I'm skipping onto different channels without going back. I've never seen the people in my dreams before. I'm not even sure if they exist. It would be weird if they did.

They only one from my family who knows about my condition is Nunu aka my beloved grandma. It's not that I don't trust my parents enough to tell them. It's just if I did, I know they'd take me to doctors & shit and I honestly don't want that.

You know what my grandma said when I told her about it? Well, she smiled & told me to use it properly & not lose focus when the time comes. Which was vague & creepy but I love Nunu so all good.

Back to the people above. Well I don't know who they're but I know they're family. Mother & son to be exact. The guy is a bit older than me I suppose. And the reason for their argument is her choosing his outfit for his hot date tonight. Silly right?

Well I have had enough of their argument. Time to wake up.

--------------------------

Heyo bitches😏 well I know I said I don't curse. I lied!

Anyways ik this chapter is too short & I'm sorry I'm still a bit unplanned on how the story should go.

But I promise the next one will get better.

Watch out for next update.