SHORT Christmas special...well late one!

"Ventus, can you atleast put in the star...?" "Ah, sure. Ciel!" "No that one!" "What do you mean, Kiel?" "...Do you want that to rot and spread the stench—" "But wouldn't that give off a sweet scent, Riku?" "Sora...I love you but you are quite an idiot..." "Hey..."

Five boys bickering among the tree, a Paopu Fruit in hand as Ventus hesitates. Ciel merely glared at Kiel who raised a brow, Sora pouting as Riku sighing. "It would be unique, like. Plastic stars are boring!" "Heard the quote 'The simpler, the better?' Like think about it for a sec!" On each others throat, eyes different ad the icy blue and scarlet red clashed. Sora and Ventus still mewled over the cuteness of their small boyfriends.

"What about you change it from time to time?" Riku, the modest and mature one. Finally gave a solution, whom the two once mature, intelligent, and diligent people was now steep in mud. "Ah, that's true." Simultaneously spoken, Ciel was a little taller than Kiel and almost looked alike, roumd eyes amd face. Both jet black raven hair, eyelashes long and small pointy nose. But Ciel has this slightly sharp jaw and a round cheek, but Kiel have this round chubby cheek and nicely sculpted chin and less muscular than Ciel.

Ding dong dang~~~

"OH, the bell rang!" Sora exclaimed as his mouth contorted to an "O", mused at the sound as Ventus grins. "Merry Christmas, everyone!" "Merry Christmas, blondie!" "Merry Christmas, Idiot!" "But I'm your idiot!" 'Merry Christmas to myself then....' thought by said single person.

The door barged open, revealing Kairi and the others. "Merry Christmas guys!" "Kairi and Leon!" "We are here too!" Yuffie waved as Aerith followed with a Santa Hat on, holding a cake.

"Let's statrt the celebration everybody!"

"Yeah!"

Welp sorry if its extremely short