Just how selfless can you be. . . ?

Trapped in a world of darkness, floating in the middle was an unconscious body of a boy.

Despite my warnings. . .

Huh?

You saved him instead of yourself. . .

.....

Just how selfless are you . . . ?

......

Those of the words my friends and love one always say,

Friends...Love...?

Now i'm gonna borrow the words that my love told to me. . .

Borrow...?

How selfless are you. . . ?

....Un...measurable...

Your selfless...heart...isn't measurable. . . ?

...Ye...s....

Put it to good use, efficiently. . .

Kiel. . .

Or the half. . . Of seven. . .

Or me. . .

   "Ngg..Huh...? Ow!" Waking up, his whole body throbbed. Vision was hazy as pain was still circling among his body, he looked at his hand to see still wounded. His body stopped bleeding, he looked at the chiseled stone pathway. "Whe..re...am I?" Standing up, the pain was now bearable. Yet he limped as he saw a small circle with three hearts on it, a trinity like bright blue heart. Peeking around the barrel he was standing at, he was in a dead end of a corridor.

   He saw a lamppost, signs of saying 'Armorsmith', 'Shop', and even 'tavern'. Kiel stood up, looking down to see his torn up condition. He knee he'll drag attention, but he needs to find some clue. He trudged as he peeked around the corner, he saw was a stair going up with kids playing and adults chatting or doing adult business. A throb made his clutch his arm, some of his wounds were opening up once again. He stepped out of the shadows, limping towards the stairs. Ignoring everyones gasps and stares, a kid pointed at him. "Mom! Look!" The kid frighteningly shouted, the mom calmly placed it down. "Oh no, are you okay?" A woman with a soft voice looked at the bleeding boy. "My name is Aerith and this is Yuffie " Two girls calmly approached the wounded, Kiel's eyes went wide for a second. "Come with us, we'll help you! Jeez Kid, look at you!" The black haired girl looked down with a look of worry, presumably named Yuffie. "P-Please, I know that this may seem rude but leave me alone. I need to find a kid with a big key." Kiel bumped in between them, started to run up the stairs. "Hey, Kid! Wait!" Yuffie ran after him, leaving the girl; Aerith with wide eyes in surprise.

   Kiel continue to ran, creating loud noises as he bumped from barrel to barrel. Falling as it created distraction for the girl chasing him. People gasped at the boy's condition, the bright lights followed Kiel. Seeing a man with cold eyes slowly went wide, he was talking with someone. "Leon! Catch him!" The said man turned around, seeing the state of boy while running, he saw him bleeding. His wound are now opened . "Hey, kid. Stop running." The said man, Leon. Underestimated the will of an exhausted boy, he grabbed him with his arm as Kiel stopped. Vaulting over his arm, landing perfectly. Leon's eyes shot wide for a second, surprised at the acrobatic skill that Kiel possessed. But Leon immediately used his sword as an extension, grabbing Kiel by the hoodie. Kiel snickered, trying to squirm as his eyes landed on a duck and...dog like person. "Gawrsh' What happened to him!" "Goofy, shut up you big pallinko!" "Let me go!" Kiel shouted, his hoodie ripped off. His feet landed on the ground and tried running, in a matter of seconds. He blacked out once again, with a wand pointed at him. "Geez, this palooka's just doesn't know when to stop!" "Nice job, Donald! The duck put Kiel into sleep, Leon sighed.