t h r e e

"everyday,everyday,everyday i miss you till i get tired and go to sleep.tomorrow,tomorrow,tomorrow,will i get to see you?"

a week passed since the day taeil hyung let out his anger.everything came back in normal when i apologized my wrongs that i could make it up again.

here i am in my own room,lying myself on the bed.

it looked empty because of my roommate moving out.

it would be a lie if i say i dont miss the others thats not here.it would be a lie if i say that i dont miss haera.fuck,i missed her too much.

i miss how we used to talk every night.

i miss how we used to sneak out for a date late at night.

i rubbed my face with my palm.i saw doyoung opened my bedroom's door and leaned against the door frame." i see you're having a problem.wanna talk about it?"

i sighed.motioning the older to sit at the bean bag.

"everybody has that one they love dearly and not wanting to let go,right?and i think its her...i cant stop thinking about her..even though we are over."

doyoung nodded expecting the answer.

"i just had the feeling where we would meet each other again and i doesnt want to let her go"

" i-i..i regretted it.all of it.and i made up my mind that i wanted to be with her for the rest of my life."

i looked at doyoung with my eyes began to tear up.

"jaehyun,i dont want you to feel down but you need to accept the reality.learn the way to accept the truth.if she loved you with all of her heart and left you,what can you do instead?run back to her who's the one leaving you behind?it had been a part of your past that cant be return."

i could feel the hot tears running down my cheeks.

" i really love her,that it hurt so much to see her walk away from me that day"

doyoung sighed.

"listen,if she truly cared about you.she would make the effort to be with you already.it has been so long that we didnt see her around the town anymore.its like she's hiding and avoiding from us.she didnt come to visit you even once although we tell her that you are dying.i get it that she's hurt by your stupid affair.but why cant she stop by for a minute to see you?"

doyoung stood up."jaehyun,just move on.she's not worth it to run after.maybe she already found her hapiness and it isnt you"