Week 1

Monday - Dad's Birthday
It was Dad's official birthday today. I was awoken and found out we were going to meet Mum for lunch (as she was at work). So we left and went down to Shrivenham, with Tom and Kim, too. We arrived and sat around the table, then soon, Mum arrived too. It was very pleasant however I was a bit quiet, due to only just waking up and missing Brad. It was crazy how much I missed waking up next to him. I couldn't even text him because he was probably still asleep, as it had only just gone past 7 over in Maryland.

We came home and Tom and Kim soon went out to have tea with Gran and Grandad. Meanwhile, I was watching YouTube when I got a message from Brad.
'Hey babe. I sent your Dad a Happy Birthday message 🎂'
'Awwh that's so sweet of you. I know he'll appreciate that 💕'
'You okay?'
'Yeah, still a bit tired, but I'll be okay. You?'
'Never stoppin' haha. In Maryland today. Don't think we'll be doing much honestly before the show 😊'
'I already miss watching your shows. They were so gooood 😫'
'Awwwh, thank you, darling! That always means so much to me ❤️'
'So... When am I starting my 'job'?'
'When I come back I'll go through it with you 😊'
'Okay, cool. I'm looking forward to it, honestly 😁'
'Awwwh good. And if at any point you think the job isn't right for you, just let me know and we'll sort it out. I don't want you feeling trapped in the job'
'Thank you, Brad 😊 That's very sweet of you 💕'
'I looooooove you 😍😘'

Gran and Grandad had come down and I was sorta phased out, honestly, as Mum and Dad, Gran and Grandad, Tom and Kim chatted away. It was crazy. I felt more at home and with family with The Vamps, New Hope Club and HRVY then I did right now with my actual blood. I just did. Dad opened all his cards, then afterwards he opened his presents. He got a couple bottles of wine and an Apple Watch from Mum. Afterwards, we were all waiting for Mum to finish dinner and I was texting Brad once again.
'So how's the birthday going? 🎈'
'Boring, honestly 😂 Putting up with Gran and Grandad and trying not to think about how fun it was where you are 😐'
'You are such a salty bastard 😂'
'I am!'
'When I come home I'll kiss you for hours and hours, I promise 😘😘'
'Now THAT sounds perfect ☺️ Oh my God can you just come back now? Like it'll only be 3 venues worth of people? Not a big deal, right? 😏'
'Ahaha, sorry babe. But as you say, only three more venues before I'm back. Only 5 days until I'm back home with you 🤗'
'Mmmmm it's all I'm thinking about ❤️'
'We are so cheesy aren't we? 😂😂🧀'
'Fuck yeah. That's how we roll. We make lactose intolerant people fart'
'😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I LOVE YOU! I just told the boys that and they laughed too! You're such a cutie'
'😇 How are the boys?'
'They're good. Ryland got Connor a PlayStation hoodie so he's very happy'
'Awh, Thats sweet. Tom would be jelly'
'How's he and Kim?'
'They seem okay 🤷🏼‍♂️ Still haven't mentioned my anxiety and the job yet - neither have my grandparents. Think they're all afraid to bring it up 😂'
'Awh. They probably just don't know what to say. I'll always listen if you wanna talk about it though ❤️'
'Thanks, babe. It goes a long way for me 💕'

Wednesday - Should I Stay?
I came into college wearing my new clothes, feeling particularly stylish. I went up to my classroom where everybody already was.
"Whoa fuck." Darren said, seeing me.
"What?" I asked, taken by surprise.
"He goes to one red carpet event!" Tyler scoffed.
"You like?" I smirked, giving a twirl.
"Did you turn up in a limo as well?" Darren asked, clearly rather envious.
"Close. By bus." I chuckled.
"I can't believe it. He gets a boyfriend and completely changes." Josh rolled his eyes.
"Correction: I got a boyfriend and remembered who I am and who I wanted to be." I told him.
"I still can't believe you met Shawn Mendes." Darren sighed.
"Believe it, boy." I smirked before sitting down on my own chair. I was being an ass but I didn't care when it came to this class. It's how you survive.
"So you had a good time then?" Dean asked.
"Yep. How were things here?" I asked them and they all groaned, sighed or tutted.
"We did an entire lesson on biscuits, James." Dean told me.
"What?" I frowned.
"Digestive biscuits!" Josh beamed.
"We had to analyse them and- We spent an entire morning on it!" Kian complained.
"Wow... That actually sounds terrible." I scoffed.
"It was." Tyler nodded.
"Well I'm very glad I was... Where was I at that point? In Vegas?" I smirked.
"Shut up!" Dean said, amused but fed up.