The Lodge Lodge

CHERYL'S POV

Toni asking me to be her girlfriend was honestly the best thing in the world. I had said yes obviously since she is the best thing in my life, by far. No questions asked.

We were currently having a conversation, getting to know each other more, while we were sitting down on my four poster bed.

"So, were you in a romantic relationship with someone else?" I asked her. And instantly I felt jealous because, she's hot. She probably was with someone before me.

She shook her head. "Nope, you're my first relationship." She said. "But me and Jughead did kiss, but that was the first and last time."

I nodded my head. "Cool, you're my first too."

"Really?" She asked, shocked. "I did... not except that. I mean you're... really hot." Toni scratched the back of her head, awkwardly.

"You're really hot too." I smirked and leaned in to kiss her but just as our lips were about to touch, my phone beeped.

I pulled back with a small groan as Toni threw her self on the pillow. I picked up my phone and saw that it was Veronica who had texted me.

From Ronnie👜:
Me and Archiekins were just wondering if you and Toni would like to go to the Lodge Lodge with us. We already invited Bughead, Sweet Pea, Fangs, Kevin, Josie and Reggie.

I looked up at Toni. "Veronica is inviting us to the Lodge Lodge. Do you want to go?"

She nodded her head. "Sure."

To Ronnie👜:
Sure, but what's the occasion, if I may ask.

From Ronnie👜:
It's to celebrate Christmas which is like 2 days away. My dad already set up the decorations but he won't be with us, neither will my mom. I don't know why, though.

To Ronnie👜:
Okay, me and Toni are going to go and pack now.

I turned off my phone so me and T could go and pack.

-
-

Toni's POV

The Next Day...

I wasn't much of a Christmas type of person. I mean my mom and dad died of a car accident during that time when I was 10 so ever since then, I just haven't celebrated Christmas at all. But before then, I LOVED Christmas. I remember me, Sweets and Fangs would make it a tradition to go and stay up during the night to look for Santa. Of course it never worked and we would all be asleep by then, and when we work up the presents would be under the Christmas tree.

Of course that had changed when my mom and dad died... well it didn't really change. FP took us in along with Jughead and his daughter Jellybean, or JB, as she likes to go by. But like 2 years later, around Christmas, Jug and JB's mom took her because FP has became an alcoholic after people began to accuse him of Jason Blossom's death.

I still haven't told FP about me and Cheryl dating because I don't know how he would react. He obviously doesn't care that I'm gay, in fact he was accepting but I'm worried about how he would react if he found out I was dating the boy who he was accused of killing's sister. Twin sister.

Cheryl woke me up at like 4 in the morning, since Veronica was expecting us at 6. Who wakes up that early on Christmas Eve unless you're like 5? Cheryl, Veronica and the rest of the gang, apparently.

But we had breakfast at Pop's before we went on the road and took my motorcycle. I'm actually surprised we were able to take our luggage with us and the fact that Cheryl agreed to ride on it.

When we got there, which was like at 6:45, Veronica had already assigned rooms and somehow she decided me and Cher should have the master bedroom.

Josie and Reggie, share a room. Archie and Veronica. Betty and Jughead. And Fangs and Kevin. Sweet Pea, by himself.

"Hey! Why do I get a solo room?!" Sweet Pea complained as he had read the piece of paper that had the room and room numbers.

"You're not dating anyone?" Veronica arched her eyebrows.

"Neither is Fangs and Kevin and yet they are sharing a room!" Sweet Pea huffed.

Veronica was about to say something before she just shrugged. "Guess you're just not lucky, Sweet Pea."

Sweet Pea crosses his arms and sighed. "...fine."

"Whipped," I whispered over to him and saw Cheryl hold in her giggles since she was right next to me. Sweet Pea shot me a glare and I smirked.

So after Veronica had continued talking to us. Everyone, including me and Cheryl went by the Christmas decorations. Which was everywhere, and went up to our rooms. Which were also covered in Christmas decorations.

"This is... nice." Cheryl looked around and tried not to scrunch up her face.

"Wanna know what else is nice?" I hid my smirk.

"What?" She asked.

And I responded, flirting. "You."

She looked back at me with a blush. "You're comparing me to Santa's workshop?" She joked, referring to our room which, in fact, did look like Santa's workshop.

I playfully rolled my eyes and I pecked her lips with mine's. But that peck, which was meant to be small, turned into a full make out session with her moaning in my mouth and me panting.

Guess, you could say we were both sexually frustrated.

But, of course, we got interrupted with a small knock on the door.

"Breakfast is going to be ready in 15 minutes!" Veronica told us from the other side of the door. "So stop fucking and come out." I know she was joking but it made my pants get tighter, thinking of me and Cheryl were actually having sex.

Her footsteps went away and we knew she was no longer in front of our door.

This was going to be a long couple of days if we kept getting interrupted.

-
-

Next chapter comes out tomorrow and it will be Christmas based.