Listen...

[Cheryl's POV]

Yesterday was absolute heaven. Toni was the best date anyone could ever have. I don't know what I did to deserve a small bean like her.

I woke up cuddled next to her. My head was resting on her chest while she kept sleeping. The sound of her breathing was so soothing and smooth. Before I knew it I fell asleep once again.

1 hour later

[Toni's POV]

I opened my eyes, my vision was still a little blurry from the deep sleep I was in. I yawned, just a tad bit quiet so I wouldn't wake up Cheryl. I looked over to her and saw she was still asleep. I admired her beauty before getting up and grabbing my phone, going to the bathroom. I made sure to lock the door behind me.

I texted Sweet Pea.

To Sweets 🍭🐍
I couldn't do it.

He immediately texted back.

From Sweets 🍭🐍
Do what?

To Sweets 🍭🐍
Tell her about... Toni Jr.

From Sweets 🍭🐍
Ooooohhhhhhh... I get it! So I take it the date did not go... "perfect" last night😏

To Sweets 🍭 🐍
Ugh! It was fine! But I just don't know how I'm going to tell her.

From Sweets 🍭🐍
Just don't rush it, T. When the time is right, you'll know.

To Sweets 🍭🐍
Thanks, Sweets. That actually makes me feel better. See you tomorrow!

I tossed my phone on the bathroom counter before exiting it. Cheryl was awake and sitting up on the bed.

"Hey, beautiful." I said.

"Hey, TT." She smiled up at me.

"How'd you'd you sleep?" I asked as I sat next to her on the bed.

"Great, since you were there." She said.

[Cheryl's POV]

I went up to go to the bathroom, closing the door behind me. I fixed my hair in the mirror before I heard a phone beep. I think it was Toni's. I looked down at the phone and saw it was unlocked in the text message app.

"Did you tell her yet?" I read. From Sweets. Wait... isn't Sweet Pea her friend from the Southside? That giant.

"Cheryl, are you okay?" I heard Toni call for me from the other side of the bathroom door.

"Uh, yeah." I responded and quickly put the phone back where it was on next to the sink. I walked out and saw Toni with some breakfast.

"Are you okay?" She asked. "You seem... off."

I nodded my head and gave her fake smile. Keyword: Fake. "Yeah, Yeah. Totally. I'm fine."

"Okay. So... listen... there's something, I have to tell you." Toni put down the food.

Oh, god. This is it.

"Y-yeah?" I croaked out. "Um... what is it?"

"I, uh, haven't been completely honest with you." Toni said. "I need to tell you something about me... and it's the reason my parents abandoned me and the reason my uncle hates me."

I gave her a look for her to continue.

"So... I- I... well I'm not like... most girls." She fiddled with her hands. It was clear as glass that she was nervous. "I um... I-I- I'm... intersex." She said that last part quietly but lucky for me, I could hear her perfectly.

"Oh." I said. "It's okay, Toni." I put a hand on her shoulder trying to comfort her. "It's okay."

...

[Toni's POV]

The next day... Monday

I did not except that.