In My Time Of Need(s)

Oh no.

Oh no.

Oh no no no no no.

This isn't good!

This is horrible!!!!!

I'm out of my makeup!!!  And today is school, what am I going to do?  I can't go to school without makeup on.  I'll get laughed at, I can't handle that again.

I guess I can just stay home for today.  Go get some makeup, catch up on some work.  I just got to not let my mom know I'm not going to school today.

I run to my closet and grab a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie and throw it on.  I grab my phone and start heading towards the door.

As soon as the door is in my line of view, I make a run for it.  Opening it up, and slamming it shut.  I moved so fast I didn't even hear my mom yelling.

"Where are you going this early?  You didn't even have breakfast yet."

I head towards the comics shop, after looking through a lot of the books I start heading towards the beauty shop.

I grab all of the items I need to make me look beautiful and head towards the cashier.

After paying for all the things, I start heading towards an internet cafe.  I can't go home and let my mom know I skipped school.  She would definitely ground me. 

I get to the internet cafe and sit down at a table.  I've been here for an hour on my phone until I hear some yelling.

I look up to see what's going on, my eyes go wide when I see that punk from school.  Seojun.  He and his group are standing at the cafe portion, one of the guys are yelling at the poor cashier.

"What do you mean you don't have the caramel latte?"

"I'm sorry sir, but we sold out..."

"I don't care, you better get me one!"

I tune out the yelling in favor of worrying.  What if one of the guys see me, they will certainly remember me.  The ugly bitch who spilled soda over them.  I got to get out of here.

I grab my bag and start heading towards the door.  I halfway there before one of the members turns around to face me.  And just my luck it was one of the ones I spilled soda on.

"Hey, you ugly bitch."  I look up at them at that.

"Keep your comments to yourself."  Somebody says from behind me.  I turn around and there is Suho.

"Hey..."

"Let's go,"  he tells me as he starts leading me out the door. 

"Who do you think you are.  Coming in like this, and protecting that eyesore?"  One of the men in the group asks Suho.  They then grab me and pull me towards them.

Before I know it that man is down on the ground, his nose bleeding.  A moment later I was being pulled out of the cafe and down the street. I would find out it was Suho who put the guy on the ground, with a punch.

We stop at an alleyway, and he pulls me in.

"Are you okay."  He asks me.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"What are you doing out of school?"  I don't want to tell him it's just because I ran out of makeup.  He would definitely laugh at me.

"What are you doing out of school?"  I ask right back, wondering why he really was out of school.

"I asked my question first."  I guess I should tell him, lying would do nothing.

"I ran out of makeup,"  I mumble.

"What?"

"I ran out of makeup,"  I yell out.

"So you didn't go to school."

"Yes!"

"Why didn't you just get your makeup and come to school late."

"The beauty store is far away from my house."

"You could have asked me to get it for you I live right around the beauty store."

"Really you would do that?"

"Yes.  How about from now on instead of skipping school for things why don't you ask me to help you out."

"There's no need to do that,"  I tell him.

"I have to.  You have bad grades in school, and you can't keep skipping class."  He says as he starts to walk away.  I just stay there in the alleyway, thinking of my new retriever.  I guess we are now even.  I help at school, he helps in my times of need.

Requested by: DerpyAnimeLover333