Lumine x Reader └But I like You To┘

Y/N=Your name
h/c=Hair color
I'm Lumine, and I'm a werewolf. Not many know this, they just assume I'm a weredog, when they first look at me. I to be honest didn't even know I was a werewolf till a little while ago, when I was saving my friend Kody. I'm not supposed to tell people I'm a werewolf, as that may get targets on my back. But that secret is now going to be a secret to one less person.
My best friend Y/N was playing catch with me in the forest, when I heard a rustling coming from a bush, I got into a fighting stance ready to protect Y/N at all costs.  But as I have been experiencing for the last couple of days, I lose control of my forms, and I turn into my werewolf form. Y/N looks at me with surprise in her eyes. 'I promise to explain all of this to you Y/N, after I protect you'. I'm to shy to admit it but I have a crush on Y/N from the first time I saw her. What's the reasons not to, she's beautiful, funny, smart, and a talented witch. I hear the rustling again, and turn my attention back to the bush, but then a familiar scent hits me and I relax. It's Kody.  He soon appears in front of me and Y/N. But before he even gets to talk Y/N comes running up to me.
"Lumine?"  Y/N asks kinda scared. I don't blame her though, she has never seen a weredog as big as my werewolf form.  "Is that you?"  She asks me.  Instead of speaking I turn back into my normal form.  She gasps in surprise moving back her h/c colored hair covering her right eye. Before I get to explain what's going on to Y/N, Kody starts talking.
"Lunch is ready you two, if you don't hurry up there's going to be nothing left for the both of you." Kody tells us bored. Before I get to tell him where coming Y/N speaks up.
"Ah, that's okay Kody you can go, we'll catch up, I want to talk with Lumine." Kody just shrugs and starts walking back. As soon as we couldn't see Kody anymore, Y/N turned back to me. "What was that?" She asked.
"What is what?" I respond trying to pretend that I didn't know what she was talking about.  She crosses her arms and starts tapping her right foot.
"You know what!"  She responded back, I still pretend to not know what she's talking about.
"I really don't know what your talking about."  I say still acting like I don't know what she's talking about. She looked really pissed.
"Why do I have to love a person, who doesn't tell me the truth."  She yelled out.  As soon as those words left her mouth, she throws her hands on her mouth and clamps it shut.  Before I get to tell her anything she starts running back, I swear I could hear her sob, as she ran back.  Why did I have to pretend I didn't know what she's talking about, now she's crying.  But at least I know we share the same feelings.
I guess I should head back.  Once I make it back from the forest all the lunch was gone, just like Kody warned us.  But I could worry about food later, I have to go find Y/N.  I look all around the place for her, until only one place was left, my bedroom.  I head up the stairs, and open my bedroom door, and right there laying on my bed is Y/N.  "Y/N?"  I call out, she lifts her head up and looks at me.
"What?"  She asked kind of rudely, but before I could respond, she starts talking again.  "About what I say earlier, just forget, somebody like you can never like a person like me."  I just stood there stunned at what Y/N said.  How could I not like her, she's perfect.
"But Y/N I do love you."  I said with a big blush on my pale face. I start walking over to the bed, leaving the bedroom door open, a slight crack. "If it should be anyone who doesn't like someone it should be you. How can you like someone like me who always makes mistakes?"
"What's there not to love about you Lumine? You have silky white hair, and beautiful soft fur, and a sweet smile." Y/N spoke kindly as I blushed deeply. I didn't notice how close our faces got to each other's until are foreheads were touching. And as soon as I know it I'm in a passionate kiss with Y/N. But unfortunately we have to break apart for air. We pull apart and look each other in the eye, are faces could be mistaken for tomato's there were so red.
A question I have been wanted to ask for ever then pops into my head. I take a deep breath, and look back at Y/N. "Y/N would you like to be my girlfriend?" I ask with a big blush still on my face. She looks at me blushes a little and then out the window at the forest.
"On one condition," She says snidely.
"What?" I ask wondering what I have to do for her to become my girlfriend .
"You have to tell me what that was in the forest." She replied.
"Deal!" I say happily as I lean in for another kiss.
What the two didn't know was that Kody was watching from behind the door through the tiny crack, recording the whole thing.

Here you go BeybladeBurstGirl12