Chap 22

4 months later

"Girl, I told you I'm done with his ass," I said painting my nails while on FaceTime with Kaila, Jada and Iris. jazmine was out of town

"I bet you'll go back to him," Jada replied.

"Nah, after he had the audacity to blame him getting head on ME." I chuckled. "I'm done with this dating thing. Niggas ain't shit."

"Real ass bitch give a fuck bout a nigga," I heard iris recite.

"Big Birkin Bag, hold five six figures" I started rapping.

"STRIPES ON MY ASS SO HE CALL THIS PUSSY TIGER" Jada and Kaila rap.

"FUCKIN ON A SCAMMING ASS RICH ASS NIGGA" we all yelled. We started laughing.

"Man, we're a funny group of people," Kaila said.

"For real," I laughed.

"Well speaking of niggas, how's Trey doing?" Kaila asked. (A/N: in case y'all forgot Trey is Chantelle's ex boyfriend from New Orleans)

"He's doing good, you know still adjusting or whatever," Trey and I have been keeping in touch lately. He just moved over here and I wanted to make sure he was good.

"Bro, I still cant believe Tristan got suspended for beating LaMelo at lunch," Jada chuckled.

"Oh ya," I smiled. "That's why I love him,"

My whole family was upset about the whole LaMelo getting head thing. He blamed me for home getting caught and him doing the action. That just doesn't make sense.

Long story short, I went off on him and broke up with him right before he was supposed to go to Lithuania. His season is almost over and there's been news of him playing in the jba for a few months.

"Guys, I'll talk to you later," I said receiving a text from Trey.

"Bye bitch," they replied

Treyyy
Come out side
Me
Whyyyy
Treyyy
Cuz im here
Me
Bet

I put on some slides and walked outside. My parents didn't mind. We've been doing this for a while.

"What's good" I say dapping him up.

"Man, come gimme a hug, actin like you a nigga" he said causing me to chuckle.

"You and that mouth of yours," I say giving him a hug.

We got into his car.

"Where we going?" I asked

"I was thinkin we could go get somethin tuh eat" he said with his accent coming out.

"Sounds good," I reply. "How are you liking Chino Hills?"

"I love it but New Orleans will always be my number one in my heart" he said looking at me.

"Same with me," I smiled.

"How's your mama?" I asked

"She good, you know this divorce thing is new tuh her so she holdin up well," he said.

His parents divorce were always a touchy subject which is why I tried not to bring it up. He never told me why they divorced (not that it's my business, but a bitch is wondering).

"Just know that if you need to talk you can talk to me,"

"Man, I don't deserve you. You shouldn't even be talking tuh me but you are. Why?"

"My dad always told me "we all deserve second chances, but not for the same mistake" it's a quote but I'm not sure from who"

"Thanks 'Telle, I guess I haven't been fully honest with ya about my parents divorce. Basically, my dad been coming home drunk and he began beating on my momma, and-,"

"Oh damn Trey I'm sorry, you don't have to tell me this,"

"But I want to," he said looking at me. " and my momma found out he been cheating and ummm one day I came home from school and I seen broken beer bottle everywhere. My dad was sitting there with my momma on the floor," he said clutching the steering wheel tighter.

"And I couldn't even look at her. I just snapped and started punching him. So the next day my momma filed a divorce and she told me that I can't be anywhere near my dad and she's sendin me here tuh live with my uncle. She told me she'll be coming but I don't know when." He finished explaining.

"Wow I don't even know what to say. Are you ok?"

"Ya imma fighter so I'll be good." He said pulling into the parking lot of In n Out.

—————————-
We hung out at his house for the rest of the day. We were chilling in his room watching basketball. Suddenly I got an unexpected call from Melo.

"Ummm, I'm going to the bathroom real quick," I told trey hopping off the bed.

"Bet,"

I hurried to the bathroom and answered the phone.

"Hello," I hear him say.

"Hey,"

Excuse any mistakes please
Been gone for a minute but I'm back now!!

Gelo and jaden are cute asf🥰😍
What y'all think of them?

Gelo and jaden are cute asf🥰😍What y'all think of them?