Chap 13

Chantelle POV (I'm trying to put it in a N.O accent)
Saturday

I woke up at around 10:00 AM

I woke up at around 10:00 AM. Darrin and I are going bowling at 2. I wore my Air Force 1's, my pink t shirt and my ripped jeans. I put my hair in a messy bun and did a bit of makeup.

My parents weren't home and Derrion and Chanelle were at university. Tristan was with Maria and Aliyah had a play date with her friends.

After that, I texted Melo good morning and he responded quickly.

Chantelle👌🏽

LB❤️😫

Goooooddd moooorrrninnggg

Good morning babeyyyyy

How has your day been going?

Not too bad, im heading to practice though

Aight

Wbu?

Pretty good, just got ready to bowling with Darrin

Aight, have fun but not as much fun as you have with meeeee😏

Haha, Ok Melo😂

Aight see ya

Byeeee

By now it was around 1. Darrin texted me about 10 minutes later.

Chantelle 👌🏽

BFF DARRRYY😂
I'll be there in about 45 mins

Bet

I didn't feel like eating anything because we were probably just gonna go out to eat. After about half an hour, I heard the doorbell ring.

I got up and went to answer it, thinking it was Darrin. He came earlier than I expected. Still looking at my phone, I got up and opened the door. Worst. Decision. Ever.

Ashley POV
I always get my way. I don't appreciate when bitches come to MY school and steal MY boyfriend. Ya, you may think I'm childish but she asked for it.

After that day in the locker room, I was pissed. She has the audacity to embarrass me in front of all those people.

I went straight home and told my dad. My dad will do whatever it takes to make me happy, even if it means killing someone. That's why I love him.