You can Become a Hero Part. 1

Börja om från början

“...blinding…” Kamui Woods continued bringing his arm forward and multi branches shot forward. 

“...Lacquered Chain Prison.” The three of them yelled together. Before the branches could capture the villain another voice appeared. 

"Canyon Cannon!!!” Yelled a giant woman while she kicked down the villain. It turned quiet before everyone gave a WTF face. 

“I did not see that one coming.’ (Y/N) thought with a sweatdrop. 

Money shot 
Money shot 
Money shot 
Money shot
Money shot

"What the fuck! Why are they taking pictures? This is a serious situation, people these days!” (Y/N) yelled angrily and Midoriya tried calming her down. 

"Today is the day of my debut. My name is Mt. Lady. A pleasure to make your ass- quaintance". Mt. Lady said

Money shot
Money shot
Money shot
Money shot

Izuku hold me back before I kick one of these guys' ass.” (Y/N) said darkly walking towards the men, while Midoriya held her by the waist. 

“C-calm down (Y-Y/N) your get i-in trouble.” Midoriya tried to reason with her. Once he did he started taking out his Hero notes from his packback. 

"Sh-She's getting the credit... “ Kamui Woods said in disbelief, still stunned by the whole ordeal. (Poor soul)

▶DEKU'S POV◀

"Gigantification, huh?" I said writing in my notebook. I felt something on my shoulder. I glanced to see it was (Y/N), I blushed before going back to writing. 

"Yep it looks like she can make herself huge however it has some downfalls.” (Y/N) stated. 

"Your right (Y/N) is useful in some cases but that means she can't go into small places". I continued

"She looks like she will be popular, and it's an amazing quirk, but thinking about the damage to the city that'll go in hand and hand with that, it might be limited? No, whether or not she can control the size…” I didn’t even notice I started mumbling. 

Mumble 
Mumble 
Mumble 
Mumble 

My Mumbling was cut short when I felt pain on the top of my head. I flinched and looked at (Y/N) who gave me a smile and grabbed me by my cheeks. 

“You were so into your notes that you didn’t hear me, how mean Izuku.” She said with a baby voice while squishing and pulling on my freckled cheeks. My face exploded in the darkest shade of red and started stuttering my words. 

“O-oh I-I’m sorry (Y-Y/N)! I d-didn’t-t do i-it on purp-pose!” I yelled but she only giggled. 

‘Even though we’ve been with each other for so long, I can't help but fall for her. However, it would be best if she ended up with someone with a Quirk.’ I thought sadly. 

"Hey wait, you're taking notes? You guys wanna be heros? That's great! You can do it!” The man from before encourages us.

"Yes! We will do our best"! Me and (Y/N) cheered while smiling.

▶Time Skip◀ (At Aldera Junior High)
▶Your POV◀

"Since you're all third year now, it's time for you to think seriously about your future. I'll pass out handouts for your future plans now but...