You can Become a Hero Part. 1

◀Third Person▶

Two kids were running to see the fight that was happening. The boy pulled on the girls arm to try and get her to go faster. The girl rolled her eyes at the boy but smiled when she saw the smile on his face. The two finally made it to Tatooin Station, where the fight is taking place. 

“That’s a huge Villain.” The boy yelled in amazement while the girl nodded in agreement. The beast roared as he smashed a piece of a tower causing it to fall down towards the bystanders way. A tall figure with a blue clothing and caution color armor on his wrist, belt and headband caught the broken piece 

"Hey it's Death Arms!” A bystander yelled. 

"He carries out Justice through his great physical strength- The Punching Hero!”

Then water forms acting like caution tape in front of the bystanders to keep them away from harm. A man dressed as a firefighter, having water hoses as arms.

"Everyone stay back before you get hurt". Said the Hero

"The rescue specialist , Backdraft is here too!" One civilian yelled

The two kids were all the way in the back trying to see the fight. After struggling with trying to look over the bystanders they decide to walk through. On the way they heard some conversations that they didn’t care about. 

"But man, turning into a monster's an amazing Quirk." A man said to the other.

"What did he do."

"He stole someone's bag and went out of control when he was cornered.”

"A Quirk like that, and he's a bag snatcher.”

"I'm sorry the train's... Yes I don't know what time I will make it into work..."

WHOOOOSH

AHHHHHHHHHH

"YOU CAN DO IT, KAMUI!” Some girls yelled in glee. A man with a body made out of wood jumps in the scene making his way to the Villian. He was at the edge of the ledge before a hand came down, smashing it. But Kamui dodged in time, jumping high in the air. 

“Get away!” The Villain yelled. The two middle schoolers finally made it to the front, where they can have a better view of the fighter. 

"Who's fighting?” Yelled the boy

"I Believe it's kamui woods, the young and talented young star.” Said the girl

The boy with green hair is known as Izuku Midoriya, while the girl with (H/C) is (F/N) (L/N).

"You were the one asking but the girl gave you the perfect commentary, kid". Said a Man with stars around his head, as the boy blushed in embarrassment. As the fight went on the two kids could only look in amazement. 

"Your guys are fanboys/girls, aren't you". The man continued. They stared at him before answering. 

"Uh..well.” Started Midoriya 

"You can say that.” Ended (Y/N) while scratching the back of her head.

"Illegal use of power used during rush hour and robbery resulting in bodily injury. You are the incarnation of evil.” Kamui Woods said before extending his arm to the side and little branches started to appear, slowly turning bigger.  

"Oh here it comes!” Midoriya yelled

Show us something flashy, tree man!” Star guy yelled.

"Pre-emptive…” The two kids yelled