chapter twenty five

Start from the beginning

"And I can't hurt you."

"Me neither." Olivia looked down again, thinking back to when she helped Stiles hurt Scott. She could just barely remember bits and pieces.

"Deaton's got some ideas. Argent's calling people. We're gonna find something, and if we can't..."

"If you can't, then you have to do something for me, okay? Make sure I never get out." Olivia looked up.

"Stiles, if you never leave...I'm not either." Olivia shook her head as Stiles looked back at her.

"No, Olivia. That's not what's gonna happen."

"Stiles, I am staying with you no matter what."

"But you shouldn't be. You shouldn't even be coming in now."

"Stiles, we don't know the full extend of the power the Nogitsune has over me. For all we know, it could probably control me even if I was in another country and you were locked up in there. So, it is just as dangerous for me to be out as it is for you. I'm staying. Especially if you are." Olivia grabbed his hand. Stiles looked down at their interlocked hands, praying to God that he/the Nogitsune wouldn't hurt her, while they were in there. He loved her too much.

The Sheriff sighed, "Come on." He put his hand on Olivia's back as he led them through the gates, leaving Scott on the other side.

The three walked inside the front door of the insane asylum, looking around. Olivia held back her mixture of tears and anger as she realized what her life had become.

"Mr. Stilinski. Ms. Martin. This way please." The Sheriff looked at his son and the girl who had grown to be like a daughter to him, then nodded as they were led to an office.

"First 72 hours there's no phone calls, no e-mails, no visitors. We will be taking you from here to a brief physical. In the morning you'll be assessed by a staff psychologist, speak to a social worker, and attend group therapy. None of which you'll do together, of course." Olivia and Stiles perked up at the end.

"Separate? Um, I can't-I can't leave Olivia." Stiles shook his head, causing the woman to raise her eyebrows.

"There must be something you can do. We were under the impression we wouldn't have to leave each other."

"Mr. Stilinski, Ms. Martin... even if you could do all that together, you still wouldn't be able to room with each other in the end."

"No, there must be a way we can room together. I don't feel comfortable leaving him." Olivia shook her head.

"I'm sorry, but we have strict rules against mixing genders in patient's rooms. The best we can do is make sure you attend the same group therapy. Besides, you'll have other times to see each other like when you have free time."

The teenagers looked at each other, somewhat regretting their decision. Stiles sighed, reaching out for Olivia's hand. Her mouth twitched up in a small smile as she placed her hand in his, immediately feeling a sense of warmth throughout her body.

The Sheriff sighed, putting down the pen. Because he was Sheriff, he was able to pull some strings and sign off on the both of them, as they did not want Natalie knowing where Olivia really was. If she did, there's no way she'd allow it and Olivia would have to give her mother the birds and the bees talks about the supernatural.

"I feel like we're forgetting something." He shook his head.

"You will be wearing these, Stiles, Olivia. No laces allowed." The lady placed two pairs of slippers on the desk.

"Neither of you have a belt, do you?" Stiles wore a pair of grey sweatpants with a dark blue shirt and zip up sweater, while Olivia wore a pair of black sweats with a white tank top and Stiles's lacrosse hoodie. Nether wore belts.