🏀7

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 2K READS (at the time) , I'M VERY GRATEFUL FOR ALL OF YOU LOVELY PEOPLE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED THIS BOOK ♡

Have a good day~

"MARKEUU thats a great ideaaaa" Chenle shouted as he went to raid Jeno's shelf full of cds/dvds to find the movie.

"So what did I miss?" Haechan said as he walked back into the room, his eyes a little puffy.

"We were just discussing what movie to watch, and we decided Arthur Christmas as it's your favourite" Jaemin answered him with a wide smile which Haechan couldn't help but smile back at his friend's attempt to cheer him up.

Haechan walked over to Jeno as Chenle put the DVD into the flat screen TV which hung on the wall. Jaemin and Jisung cuddled up to each other on one side of the sofa with Chenle leaning again the armrest on the opposite side, Mark sat on an individual one and Jeno pulled Haechan into his embrace and asked if his best friend was okay, getting a nod in response, as they platonically cuddled on the other 3 seater sofa.

The next morning all the boys "woke" up to Jeno's mother shouting to them that she was leaving for work.

This was a usual thing, for Jeno's mother or father to leave for work before he had woken up. He rarely saw them throughout the day and would often fall asleep before they got home.

Being the light sleeper he is, Mark was the first one to properly open his eyes without falling back asleep *cough Chenle cough* and took a look at his surroundings. Jaemin and Jisung were cuddled up, Chenle was in some wierd slouching position but seemed to be comfortable and sleeping fine and Haechan was lying against Jeno's chest with the older running his hand through his hair.

To say Mark felt weird looking at them was an understatement. He couldn't tell what the weird feeling in his stomach was but he wished for Jeno to stop what he was doing.

He was so caught up in pondering on what the weird feeling he was experiencing was that he didnt notice Chenle FINALLY start to stir from his slumber. Whilst Chenle was doing some weird stretch with his arms, he accidentally hit Jaemin in the face which also caused him to flutter his eyes open and rub the side of the left cheek whilst groaning, the movement prompting Jisung to wake up and once he noticed his boyfriend's pout, he immediately cuddled him closer and glared at Chenle. The Chinese only being able to give an apologetic smile.

"Morning guysss" Chenle announced rather loudly.

"SHHHHH, Haechannie is still sleeping", Jeno groggily replied opening his eyes but made no effort to move.

"When did you wake up?", Mark asked with a confused face as despite waking up first not noticing Jeno awake.

"I've been awake for a while, since I heard my parents left" Jeno sighed. His parents don't even wake him up before the leave anymore, it makes him sad how their routine has changed but as usual, he's used to it now.

"Do you always call him Haechannie?" Mark thought aloud by accident which caused Jeno to look at him with a questioning gaze.

"He does", Jaemin spoke up after sitting up properly, Jisung's arm still securely around his waist.

"But he's the only who does it, don't you call your best friend a nickname?"

"Not really, his names Youngho but I call him by his English name Johnny" Mark responded checking his phone to look at the time, it was almost 9 o'clock and his shift started at 9:30am. Jeno didn't share his shift with Mark that day as Mark was working with one of the older workers, Henry.