2

•Taylor, 16•

It was a few days after the last time I talked to Marc about the fight

It was a few days after the last time I talked to Marc about the fight. He's reacting towards it better. He had all that attitude the day I talked to him, but at least he took my advice.

I heard knocks from the door and raced downstairs. I looked through the peephole which revealed Omar.

Omar was like a dark chocolate candy bar. He had pearly white teeth, he recently got diamond grills that made him look so much finer. His dreads really defined him, and his deep voice was-

Yea, let me stop.

Omar was a close CLOSE friend to Marc. They've known each other since kindergarten. Nobody could break them apart. They were by each other 24/7 and when they weren't they'd play with each other on Xbox.

I opened the door, "Hey Omar. "

He gave me a big smile, "Hey."

Fine ass boy.

"Tell Marc come out, we waitin," He said.

Marc came downstairs and went to the door, "Aight, I'm ready." He went out the door and closed it behind him.

•Marc, 17•

It's a lot of shit I want to say to the gang while we in the trap

It's a lot of shit I want to say to the gang while we in the trap. We just been smoking and drinking in this bitch since we got here. I'm just gon let this shit to wear off. I'm too geeked to process what I say right now.

I walked in the kitchen and got a cup of water. I think I'm gon stop doing drugs. Weed don't count. Weed ain't a drug, it's a gift.

I walked back in the room where everybody was. Everyone looked dead, these niggas don't know when to stop. They gon need to get they shit together before I forget what I wanna say.

I waited.

"Yo, " I said.

They blinked at me like sloths for a moment, then went back to day dreaming. I wasn't drinking this water anyways, so I threw it on them. "YO! "

Quincy started coughing and squealing like he was drowning. I looked at him with a straight face.

"What the fuck? " Omar, Messiah, and Keon said in unison.

"Y'all niggas was acting dead, " I explained. They all dried their faces with their shirts. " Since everybody up now. I wanna talk bout something serious. "

Everybody sighed. "Shut the fuck up" I told them. "I really want to plan some shit on them niggas. "

Quincy butted in, "I was thinkin' bout that too."

I could tell Omar ain't really wanna be the mix of this gang shit. He just pulled out his phone, pressed all types of buttons and acted like he was interested in the shit. This gang shit wasn't OUR plan, it wasn't HIS plan, it was MY plan. I ain't force him into this shit either, but we always did shit together. I guess he felt he had to just tag along. He also been on some weird shit lately, but I'm not getting into detail.

"Fuck no, just stay low. It's not going to work, " Messiah reasoned. What Messiah said wasn't wrong. Most of the times when we tried to plot it failed. They either knew our every move or they ain't do shit we wanted to make the plan fall in place. I don't stop trying though. You live, you learn. I do have a idea that there's an opp. Keon. Keon did join RNG soon as we had problems with NBA. He's kind of an outcast in the gang. Plus, ever since he came that's when Omar been acting different. But maybe there ain't no opp. I'm just trippin. It's just the drugs.

After I told them my plan, Omar was the first one out the door.