09 ✨

C A M I L Esaturday, 12:24

C A M I L E
saturday, 12:24

Today is the day, we try to get Mateo to snap back into reality. I am going to Spooky to see if he could help, which I hope doesn't go wrong.

I get a text from my phone that snaps me out of my thoughts. It was from Cesar.

Cesar 💕:
Hey. You can come over and talk to Spooky now.

Me:
Yay!!!

Cesar 💕 :
I can tell you're being sarcastic .

Me:
Good.

Cesar 💕 :
He's honestly not that bad.

Me:
Mhm, I'll be over in 5.

I put my phone in my back phone, and looked at myself in the mirror. I surprisingly got out of the house without anyone asking where I'm going.

I walked next door and knocked on the door, and waited for someone to answer it. Spooky came to the door and smirked. " Look who it is, how are you hermosa?" He asked.

" Bien."

" I'll go get Cesar," He invited me inside. " I'm actually not here for Cesar, I'm here for you." I sighed. Never in my life I thought I would be saying that.

" Ah I see, you tryna hop on the Spooky train?" He chuckled. " No." I said bluntly. " I need a favor, it's for my brother." I added.

" I'm listening," He sat down in a chair.

" Alright so my brother Mateo has taken joining the 'Santos' into consideration. And I want to stop him." I sigh.

" Okay..how do I fulfill this little need of yours?" He asked. " So, I'll get Mateo to come over here and you have to pretend someone is getting jumped out and you, will be "killing them" to scare him." I explain.

" You want me to pretend to kill someone? Who do I look like to you?" He says.

" Like someone who's gonna do what I say." I cross my arms.

" You got some damn balls," He started. " For you, I'll kill someone for real!" He finished.

" Didn't you go to jail?" I asked. " And for you, I'll go back." He told me, as I laughed.

" Alright enough of this conversation!" Cesar clapped. " Ok. I'll help you." Spooky winked and walked away.

" He's gonna help, now we just need to get Mateo over here, so we can scare him shitless!" I clapped, as Cesar just laughed. " It scares me, how excited you get, when trying to scare your brother." Cesar snickers.

As soon as I left Cesar's house, I went back to mine to go get my brother. I told him we were going to hang out with Cesar today, which he gladly agreed to. " Mateo? You ready?" I asked, and he came down the steps.

" Why wouldn't I be ready?" He told me, which caused me to roll my eyes. " Alright let's go, chico." I motioned for him to come out.

We walked to Cesar's house and he came out and said hi. We walked to the park and sat down at a bench and talked.

When we starting walking back when we turned a corner and Mateo started talking about joining the gang. Cesar and I looked at each other.

As we got closer to the house we saw Spooky in our view. " Is that your brother Cesar?" Mateo asked.

" What is he doing?" I acted as I didn't know what was going on. " I think someone's getting jumped out!" Cesar responds.

We all watch for a minute, and Spooky looks back at us and runs away. " I think it's time to go home." I say as we start walking.

" What do you think he was getting jumped out for?" Mateo asked. He sounded scared, I felt bad for him but, I did not want him to join.

When we got to the house Mateo ran inside of our house, and I stood in front of Cesar's door. He opened it and we walked in.

" Spooky?" I called out, and he walked out of his room. " Thank you" I smiled.

" No problem. And it's Oscar, Spooky is for the gang." He shrugged, and went back into his room.
" Thank you Cesar, I'm glad my brother is scared." We laughed.

" Now I'm gonna go check on him," I give him a kiss on his cheek and hug him. " Bye." I wave before walking out.

I walked into my house and into Mateos room. " Hey Mateo, how are you feeling?" I asked, as he looked at me.

" Like I don't want to join the Santos, or any gang!" He says, which makes me laugh.

" Good." I ruffle his hair up.