Fire Emblem Fates: The Special Place /Corrin x Takumi

"Takumi, can you sorta take a small break from

    "Takumi, can you sorta take a small break from...ya know....arrow practicing?" Corrin quietly, nervously and hesitantly asks her boyfriend.

"And why would I do that?" he questions.

"Well, it's just, um, maybe we could spend a little time together...?"

"ooooh, I see what it is. you'r jealous!" a smirk rubs across Takumi's face as he figures it out.

"W-What-?!" gasps Corrin.

Takumi laughs.

"You can't fool me! this has happened before! whenever I train for long amounts of time like this with my bow, whenever I forget to do anything else, you get jealous of my bow! admit it! you just want to spend time with me instead, isn't that right?"

Corrin sighs in defeat, knowing that what Takumi said was true.

"Y-Yeah....." she replies.

Takumi giggles at Corrin.

"Alright, I guess I can take a break from bow practice. what would you like to do?"

Corrin at that moment, just realized that she never even exactly thought about what she would want to do with Takumi.

"O-oops...." she mumbles to herself, but Takumi's ears were open enough to hear this.

"oops? does this mean you didn't actually take the time to think about it?"

"S-Sorry...." apologies Corrin as she sulks.

"No, it's fine. maybe this time I should be the one who chooses the places to go. after all, you're the one who always gets to choose. it's about time I got a turn to decided anyways."

"Wait....you mean, you've never had a turn to choose a place to go to?" gasps Corrin.

"Yeah."

"I-I'm so sorry, Takumi-! how could I not have realized--"

"Look, it's fine. it doesn't bother me. besides, the more places you choose to go, the more places I learn is you'r favorite."

So Takumi decided to take Corrin out into the woods for a bit. and he ends up giving Corrin her bow and teaching her how to use her bow even better.

Is this REALLY what Takumi had in mind...?

Thought Corrin to herself.

So instead of actually using the bow, Takumi decides to just teach her more experienced ways of the bow.

"Try to loosen your shoulders a bit....aim...." starts Takumi.

"Hold on--" he goes.

"You're not doing it right! and this is the basics!"