"Because when you're rich, you have no friends, you have beggar's." Mary says. 

"Beggar's?" Stephan asks sitting down on the other couch, pulling me into his lap, making me blush when Mary smirks at me. 

"People who are only your friend for the birthday, and Christmas presents. Which I'm still convinced Kylee is." I chuckle, and Mary barks a laugh, while looking at her phone. 

"Oh Mason, you're gonna hate me." Mary says slowly. 

"Why?" I ask, looking at her with wide eyes. 

"I may or may not have texted Michael, and he may or may not be coming over." She says slowly.

"Okay?" I ask, I wanted to see Michael again anyway. 

"And he's bringing all the guys." I grab a pillow and throw it at her, and she sequels, and glares at me.

"Are you kidding me?! I just got to town, and I'm already having a freaking house warming party?" I yell. 

"There bringing a pizza and we'll just watch a movie at the theater, or go swimming! It's okay!" She insists and I just glare at her. 

"I thought there wasn't a theater near by?" Andy asks confused.

"The closest thing to a theater is Mason Rickle's personal home theater" Mary says, and the last two words in a very bad British accent. 

"You think you're funny, don't you?" I grumble. 

"Marco!" Is suddenly shouted, and echos through the house. Me and Mary both laugh and respond.

"Polo!" We both shout, and in a few moments, Michael, Conner, Daniel, and Troye all walk through the door. 

"Haha, The King returns to his thrown." Michael laughs, and then shouts "Long live the king!" to which every one repeats it except Stephan, and Andy. 

"You assholes." I laugh as I get up and hug Michael tightly. 

"God, I've missed you, Snow prince." He says hugging me tightly. 

"Snow prince?" Stephan asks and Michael looks at him and gasps, eyes not so subtly dragging over his body, and I get really protective. 

"Holy hell, who are you?" He says getting all flirty, and trying to walk past me. 

"That's Stephan, and he's mine, so back off." I glare at him. I suddenly feel two strong arms wrap around my waist. 

"I'm all yours, and only yours, beautiful." Stephan whispers in my ear, and I shiver and lean back against his chest. 

"No fair! Mary has Wall 1, and you get wall 2?! I want one!" Michael whines. "I want to go swimming."

"Wow... attention span of a nat." Daniel says and pats my shoulder as he goes and sits next to Marys feet, putting them in his lap. 

"I want to go swimming." He says again. 

"Fine go swimming." I grumble and me and Stephan sit back down. 

"Nope you're all coming with me, you hoes." He shouts. 

"No." I say as I cuddle into my mates side. God I love calling him that. Stephan squeezes my side, telling me he feels the same silently.

"Yes, come on. You have the best pool in town, lets go." He said, and sadly everyone agreed saying 'come on mason' and 'let's go swimming' 

"Fine!" I shout.

Everyone cheers and goes to the closet to get swim stuff. Yeah, they came over so much, they had stuff here. I grab Stephan's hand and bring him to my room shouting we'll meet back in the living room when done.