Three.

Luke's Pov

I came home from school and my parents were fighting again.I was also bullied today ,so when my parents were fighting it made me feel more sad.I ran up to the bathroom , took my bracelets off and made three cuts. I now had 3 fresh cuts and 10 scars. I had decided that i would make one more but one turned into 11.Now i had 11 fresh cuts on my wrist .I didn't really feel much pain because i cut in the past and i was used to it . Although it still hurt

I looked at my wrist and it was filled with dry and still wet blood. I got up and washed off the blood and put my bracelets back on .I decided to go on the group chat thing i went on yesterday to see if the girl i met would be on . I really wanted to apologize to her and maybe get to know her .

Abigail's Pov

I came home in tears today . It was friday so i didn't have to do my homework right now .So i went on that group chat thing again. When I did it automatically binged and I got a message from that Lucas kid.

Lucashemmo1996:hi I don't know you're on right now but i wanted to say sorry for asking that question and i know i sound like i'm making this dramatic but i feel terrible.

AbbyJ: Aw its okay I forgive you.

Lucashemmo1996:YAY ! I would love to get to know you . Tell me about yourself.

AbbyJ: Whoa calm down there u could be a 60 year old axe murderer.

Lucashemmo1996 :fair enough and hey u got a very creative mind .

AbbyJ :Thank you.Lucas? Im guessing thats your name

Lucashemmo1996:Its technically Luke but u could call me that if u want .Ok .Abby? Im guessing thats ur name .

AbbyJ : its actually Abigail but you could call me Abby okay Lucas ?

Lucashemmo1996: Okay....Abby

(aw that was cute and yes i made luke cut im sorry . I hope you all read the quick not i put bc i just wanted to clear that up .)