⌜ forty four ⌟

Start from the beginning

the mother didn't reply and just nodded her head. she too missed him, so much. she may not show, and only had a smile on her face, but she was ready to fight to who hurt renjun. her son was crying, very hard, and it looked like he had been through a lot. she felt bad. what kind of mother is she for letting her son go through whatever he is going through right now?

i'm sorry.❞ she apologized for appearing just now. if she could have found him earlier then renjun would not be suffering.

no, mom. you're not supposed to be sorry.❞ it was his fault after all. it was his choice to leave. just because of his father not accepting his sexuality. he left because of that reason that can be solved if he just tried to find a solution.

all he is good at is leaving.

just like how he left jeno and jaemin.

i'm the worst-

mom don't say that.❞ renjun pulled away with eyes still producing tears but is showing a smile. his eyes then wandered to a tall built man standing two steps behind his mother, a man he didn't want to see. ❝you?

the mother turned around and then gave her husband a smile, ❝renjun, let him explain.

what is he doing here?❞ renjun sent him a glare.

the mother sighed, guess she can't stop her son hating her husband. grabbing the man's arms, she pulled him closer and making him stand in front of the short male. ❝you two, talk.

he clearly doesn't want to see me.❞ the man raised a brow at his son and then turned to his wife.

just because you hurt me.❞ renjun clicked his tongue and turned to his mother.

the mother watched the two looking at her and she can't help but groan, ❝just talk.

what should we talk about? how hard he slapped me when i came out-

i'm sorry.

the mother smiled, proud that her husband his ditching his pride and apologized to his son. she then turned to renjun and gave him a look, forcing him to accept the apology. renjun, knowing his father, of course he would accept his apology. this was one of the rarest moments he would hear his father apologizing. he wished he is taking a video of this, this is worth blackmail material.

because of the silence surrounding them, the father thought he wasn't forgiven. he turned to look at his son and saw him smiling, so what is it really. he was confused.

renjun brought his hand up and slapped his father by the arm, ❝that's for slapping me when i came out.❞ and then hugged his father with the mother cooing at the sight. ❝you are forgiven.

🍭

you look beautiful.❞ that was the first thing jeno said when jaemin came out of the dressing room.

he was indeed beautiful, but he wasn't happy. jeno stood up from the bench that was provided for him to sit on while waiting for his husband-to-be to finish wearing the suit their parents chose for their wedding.

he approached the frowning male and cupped his face. ❝jaemin.

after hearing his name, the pink haired broke down. jeno placed his head on his shoulder and let the boy cry, letting it all out. he too wanted to cry but he needs to stay strong for jaemin.