A New Act Of Selfishness

*Vilu walks in and slams the door behind her*

*German comes out of his office and hugs her but she pushes him away*

German-(Confused) Vilu?

Vilu-How could you do that to me?! Why didn't you just tell me that I wasn't accepted?!

German-Vilu..

Vilu-They told people to be nice to me and I thought I had friends! But that was all just a lie and it was because of you.

German-I didn't tell them that they had to pretend to like you.

Vilu-But you said if I wasn't accepted and if I didn't like it there then you would cut your funding when they are bankrupt?! I am so sick of you acting like you are better then everyone else just because you are rich!

German-Listen maybe I can talk to the people at the studio so they will really like you?

Vilu-No I am not going back there.

*Vilu runs up the stairs and slams her bedroom door behind her*

Jade-Was that Violetta? Is she ok? Should I talk to her?

German-No leave her but I have a call to make.

*German goes into his office and rings Pablo*

--------------Phone Convo--------------- .

Pablo-German! What can I do for the person who saved our studio?

German-About that. You broke the deal.

Pablo-What? How?

German-You told your students to pretend to like her and she found out and now she doesn't want to come back.

Pablo-I never told the kids that! I told them to be welcoming  never told them to pretend.

German-Whatever. The deal was that I would pay to support the studio if you gave my daughter a place and made her feel welcome and now she doesn't I won't pay for the studio anymore.

Pablo-German Please! Think about the children!

*German hangs up*

--------Phone Convo over--------------