Chad Kroeger

*Birthday: November 15, 1974.

*He is a Canadian musician and producer, and the lead vocalist in the band.

*Chad's birth name was Chad Robert Turton and was born in Hanna, Alberta.

*At age 13 he learned how to play the guitar.

*In the early 1990s, he was part of a grunge cover band, which also included future Nickelback members Mike Kroeger and Ryan Peake.

*In 2002, he co-founded the company 604 Records.

*He has also produced music for other bands, such as Default, Theory of a Deadman, and Bo Bice.

*Chad, along with the singer from Saliva, Josey Scott, lead singer from Theory of a Deadman, Tyler Connolly, and drummer from Our Lady Peace, Jeremy Taggart, made the theme song Hero for the movie Spiderman in 2002.

*In 2002, he wrote and sang the song Why Don't You & I for Santana's Shaman. However, when Arista decided to release the song as a single in Summer 2003 Roadrunner refused permission, saying that Chad appearing on a 'high-profile single' would kill all the excitement over the bands release of the album The Long Road. So, Chad recommended Alex Band from The Calling, as a replacement to re-record the song.

*In 2007, Chad worked with Santana again and he co-wrote and recorded guitar and vocals parts for a new song meant to appear on the compilation album Ultimate Santana. The track is called Into the Night and was released as a single on October 2, 2007. Chad also recorded a song with Travis Tritt on his album The Storm, where Tritt did a cover of the bands song Should've Listened from The Long Road.

*Kroeger also wrote and played guitar on Bo Bice's You're Everything.

*Chad Kroeger, Eric Dill, Rune Westberg and Chris Daughtry wrote the No Surprise.

*Chad and Brett James co-wrote Tim McGraw's 2009 single It's a Business Doing Pleasure with You.

*Chad is featured with Sebastian on the song Tomorrow In the Bottle.

*Not only does he work with Nickelback, but he has been involved with a variety of things, appearing as a guest musician in several songs. He has contributed in both production and songwriting with them. He has co-written several songs for other artists and for films as well.

*In 2012, Chad started dating fellow Canadian rocker Avril Lavigne. They became engaged in August 2012, after one month of dating, and married in the south of France on July 1, 2013. They honeymooned in Portofino, Italy.

All of the songs that Chad Kroeger is featured in are next with lyrics!