Fuckin in the summer time 2

It was hot and the night wasn't cool enough I turned on the fan feeling it's cold cool breeze then red lights filled the room Jada came out looking sexy is it just me or is this summer heat making me see things? I said taking off my sweaty t-shirt hi babe let me love you, you can feel me, kiss me, taste me, you can even touch me...on my hot, wet, sweaty naughty parts. He bit his lip as she walked towards him I love you Jada I looked her thick body up and down I turned her around looking at her ass I took off her panties looking at her bare ass wow your pussy is so wet and sexy your making me hard. He undid his pants taking his cock out he went inside her she moaned ohh papi! Yes papi yes more oh fuck give me more! Hmm oh si mi amor si! You feel so tight I love it when your tight I love your pussy! I love your huge dick it's going crazy in my insides! You like it bunny? Yes Miguel yes this feels so good! They did a lot of positions she was on top of him he was fucking her from the back everything, he even tied her up kissing her, rocking her hard I love you Miguel you feel amazing! Ohh Jada I love you too. You feel so amazing more give it to me papi!  Give it to me good! He smiled going deeper and deeper inside her then finally they came they rested as the cold air was blowing on their hot, sweaty bodies. Wow Miguel that was..wild. I know you were amazing baby I love you. I love you too Miguel you rocked me so good and hard.