Jada..meet my family

Today was a good day but things always go crazy when it's a good day and that what was going to happen. Jada baby your home? Baby! I jumped in his arms as he spun me around I missed you so much today baby same here babe oh well I can tell why I was late coming home to my bunny. Ok ok well my mom and dad..want to meet you in person. They know about me?! Yes it's ok babe I couldn't hold it back anymore I just had to tell them how wonderful and how beautiful you are oh honey I don't know i-i guess..we can go yay I'm so happy baby! Just wait you are going to love my family of course honey and I love you me too we kissed as we got ready to meet his family before we could ring the doorbell the others opened the door Hola Señora! Said a man that looked just like Miguel oh um this is my brother.. Marco oh hi nice to meet you he spoke Spanish and kissed my hand I walked in to see the rest of his family they poked and looked at me after dinner we snuck out to be alone. So..? What do you think? Amazing I love them I hope they love me. Of course they do baby and so do I holding me close feeling his hands on my breasts whispering in my ear in Spanish I blushed he spoke English again You have so soft and smooth I love it when your like this.. your getting turned on aren't you? Yes I am. Heh heh your so naughty I think we can finish this when we get home were we have.. privacy away from my family nosey ears heh heh ok babe. I wanted to feel every part of him then and there inside of me and I'm so happy that I waited we had the best sex I just wanted more and more of him and he wanted more and more of me people might think that this is wrong we might need help but we're each other's help he's my sex and therapy and I'm the same to him the more we turned each other on the better the sex was I couldn't stop thinking about him the way he speak Spanish to me and the way he touches me, the he makes me his I have nothing to worry about because he's here protecting me and my body.