Luck: Whoops! I hit someone!

You: Luck, stop using your magic for this sort of stuff. The guy's weak, you won't get a lot of fight outta him.

- Likes to sneak up behind you and hug you. Though you can always tell because of his magic, he does it when you're distracted.

- You know when he's coming because he just storms in screaming your name. If he's trying to be quiet, you know anyway because of the electric stuff in the air.

You, reading in the lounge:

*vase crashes to the ground after being hit by a stray electric stream*

*door breaks open*

Luck: [NAME]-CHAAAAAAAAAAAN!

Yami Sukehiro

- You can tell random people to kneel before you. Yami would glare at the person from behind and terrify them into submission easily.

- Black Bulls will stalk and interfere if he takes you on a date outside, which eventually ends in him leaving the date. (Read the one-shot idea I wrote down for him, XTall!Reader for more details)

- When you're sick, he tells you to suck it up, but is internally freaking out and going to call Owen the moment you turn around.

- You do something cute or something else that just makes him go-

"Marry me already."

- The Captains are wondering how he got someone like you. A FRIGGIN' STEAL-

- You put air fresheners and candles all over the base and no one questions you.

- Yami asked once, and doesn't ask anymore. He just grumbled like a little kid and just lets you do whatever.

Yami: Why're you putting that stuff up?

You: Doesn't it smell bad?

Yami: *grumbling* Not really...

- Finral drops a pick-up line on you. You play along for the fun of it. Yami almost destroys the base searching for the wuss-bag flirt that teleported away in fear for his life.

- You go to Mereoleona with your problems with Yami, and she's not even gonna question how the two of you are going out.

Fuegoleon Vermillion

- Low-key appreciates and enjoys the attention the (vice-captain captain-obsessed) reader gives him, but doesn't want to admit it, or he'd deal with her passing out and possibly dying happily with his siblings cheering on the background, not bothering to bring you back to life.

- Lets out some sort of purr when (normal?) reader touches his hair.

- Is a complete mother hen. Doesn't even let you get up the bed when you're sick, and will actually knock you out if you try.

- If he loves you, and worries, way too much, he'll remove your missions for the week and throw you into the medical wing because you sneezed or some other small thing-

- Mereoleona's bugging the two of you to get married since he's getting older and might end up with a betrothal if you don't soon.

- Low-key also because she wants nieces and nephews to throw down chasms and see their potential.

- Has started adopting the things Vice-Captain Captain-obsessed reader does, such as kicking a door down as entry.

- When he realizes what he just did, he ends up doing another thing the reader would do, and just leaves through the window.