"Where's Claire?" he asked me.

"Oh well she's home but today I'm here with Harry." I pointed to Harry.

"Um hello, I didn't know you too know each other?" He said a little confused.

"Well I come here like everyday." I told him chuckling while Manny was already making our sandwiches.

"Oh I'm sorry! I would've picked somewhere different if I knew!" he apologized to me looking embarrassed.

"It's totally fine. I would always prefer here than anywhere else." I told him chuckling with a genuine smile. He looked in my eyes with relief.

Harry's POV:

She was so pretty. Her smile was so incredible. I felt like i was weak in my knees. Her eyes too. Speechless. She was so fucking perfect. I put my arm behind her back and picked a table next to the entrance and pulled her chair out for her to sit. When she did I pushed back to the table.

"Thank you." she said smiling. Her smile.

"I love your smile" I said when I sat down. I blushed knowing I just embarrassed myself. But she just smiled bigger and blushed a little too.

"Thank you. Yours isn't too shabby either." She said winking. That hurt. In a good way.

"I try." I said chuckling. It caused her to giggle too. Our sandwiches arrived and she took a bite as well did I.

Hailey's POV:

"Tell me about yourself." he demanded but not rudely, matter of fact, politely.

"Well I love the color blue. I absolutely love surfing. My dad owns vacational cruise ships. I'm 5"6' so I'm pretty short compared to you," I told him laughing at my self in embarrassment.

"I have a dog named Angie. She's a puppy bulldog. I live in a beach house next to my best friend Claire. I'm 17, just turned actually like a month or two ago." I continued.

"Happy late birthday." he said with a wide smile. And I just nodded blushing a little.

"So what about your mom?" he asked me. I knew he saw my smile fade because he immediately leaned in with a worry looked face.

"She left me and my dad on my third birthday." I told him with no emotion looking down at my hands. I knew I was crying on the inside but I don't really cry in front of people other than my dad or Claire.

"I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have as-"

"No, no it's ok." I interrupted him. I look up at him. He looked angry at himself but looked so sympathetic to me. I just giggled a little. I'm a cheery person so I try to make people smile as often as I can. Specially in moments that need to brighten up. We both finished our sandwiches and made our way down to the beach. It's probably been a couple of hours since we first met up now. His arm was wrapped around my back. He kept cracking jokes to make me laugh. They worked. I'm sure my face was bright red. He stopped and took off his shirt and ran into the water. His body was drool worthy. He had detailed tattoos all over his upper body but not too many. I love the butterfly. I wonder if all these mean something. He looked so attractive running into the water. His hair flopped up and down almost like everything was slow motion and I just focused my whole attention on him.

"Shit! It's cold!" he complains. I just started laughing.

"Well it is the ocean you know?" I told him in a cocky tone.

"Ya well California seemed like it had warm water." He laughed.

"Well you thought wrong." I told him mocking him.

"No shit." he mostly whispered to himself. He came wobbling out of the water acting like he is frozen. I just giggled for the hundredth time. He just smiled knowing he is making me laugh. He must be one of those people who find joy and self dignity in making people laugh. I like that in a person.

"You know we were supposed to swim not me." I didn't really get where he was going til he picked me up over his shoulder and ran back into the water. He threw me farther than him into the water. All he did was just sit there and laugh.

"You know you look good in that top?" he told me with a cheeky grin. I just blushed and crossed my arms and rolled my eyes.

"Cheeky bastard." I say to myself but he must have heard because he picked me up laughing. I'm just glad we got along quickly.

"What'd ya say? I was a what?" Now he was mocking me.

"Nothing!" I said laughing and hitting his back."Put me down!" I said still laughing.

"Not until you tell me what you said!" he told me.

"Fine. I said you were cheeky mustard!" I yelled laughing.

"No that's not what you said! Don't lie to me Hailey!" He said laughing as hard as me.

"Ok, ok. I said cheeky bastard!" I laughed.

"That's what I thought." He still threw me into the water.

"Ok Styles. It's on!" I yelled. I jumped on his back when we were close to shore. He fell at the sudden impact. I got up and ran along the beach so only my feet his the water. He quickly got up realizing I was running and chased me. He is so damn fast! He caught up to me in no time. He picked me up and I grabbed his face and we were close enough were I can feel his breath on my lips. I awkwardly coughed and he set me down. I blushing while he was biting his lip, but I just laughed trying not to care. He grabbed my hand and we went under the pier where there was surprisingly a lot of bushes with a stones in front of them. There was a blue and white striped blanket on the stones and a bowl of fruit on the blanket. There was also a skateboard and a jar. Weird?

"Woah. This is so cool!" I tell him sitting on the blanket. He sat down as well. I grabbed the oranges that were sliced in half and put them up to my eyes like I have big orange eyes. He just laughed. I put them back in the basket. I looked at him. While he looked at me. He was so beautiful. His wet hair was just pushed to the side while his lips looked pink and plump, and kissable. No, Hailey, no. He looked at my lips then my eyes. I looked down at my hands and and bit my lip.

I checked phone seeing it's already 4:30 and Claire and her dad were coming over at 5.

"I've gotta go." I told him. He looked sad but I said, "I will call you. I have to be home for dinner." I explained. His face lightened up. We both stood up. He hugged me. He smelled so good. His body heat was radiating against me.

"Bye Harry." I said as I waved and started walking home.