Chapter 3

Ok, so that happened. I continued to Claire's house until I reached her back porch and walked inside. I don't need to knock since her dad is like my second dad and she's like my sister.

"Hey. Hello?" I wondered through the living room and kitchen. Their dog Winci, a German shepherd, came up to me.

"Hey boy, where's your mama?" I asked the dog. Wow, I probably look insane.

"Up stairs!" I heard a feminine voice yell. Obviously Claire. I went up their light colored wooden stairs. Her bedroom was on the right of the hallway. I entered it and jumped on her bed right away.

"Ok let's go!" She exclaimed. We were gonna hang out today like everyday but we were gonna go shopping on the boardwalk. We first went to a little sandwich shop and both of us got turkey with tomatoes, cheddar cheese, and lettuce, with mayo. Once we finished our sandwiches we left the sandwich shop and started walking over to this really cute beach wear boutique. It's where I get all my bikinis. I have about four or five bikinis so it ok if I get another one.

"Ooo, look at this one Hailey." Claire said getting my attention.

"Ya. It's so pretty! How much?" I asked really wanting this one.

"Only $50!" Claire said. it was a relief to hear it wasn't too expensive because it's was so pretty. It was white and different shades of blue in a tribal print pattern. It was cupped around the breasts and twisted around the back. The bottoms were white with blue out lines. I picked it up and brought it to the cash register. I payed the kind woman who now knew us by name because we come here almost everyday to hang out or something. We walked outside and back onto the pier and we both just leaned against the edge. I'm still very confused on why the Harry Styles came up to me to give me his number. He was probably the one who got my attention the most in the group. His voice was incredible. He was also, maybe, the most attractive one but whatever.

"I have to go pee. Be right back." Claire interrupted my thoughts. I just looked at her and nodded and watched her speed off to go to the restroom. I looked back at the ocean and decided to give Harry a call. I guess though Claire never saw the number on my hand. she would freak out a bit if I told her about Harry Styles giving me his number. I mean she's not obsessed with him or the entire one direction but any celebrity giving me a number would make her freak. As well as I. I took my phone and looked at my hand and copied the number into my phone as a contact. I dialed the number and put it up to my ear. Ring ring ring.

"Hello?" A deep voice said into the phone.

"Um hi, it's Hailey. Is this Harry?" I questioned. I heard coughing and shuffling on the other end.

"Yes. Hi Hailey. How are you?" He asked me politely.

"I'm good thank you for asking. I, um, well I just wanted to know why you gave me your number. And I'm sorry for sounding blunt." I asked so curious. I was waiting for him to answer and it felt like forever before he said,

"Oh well you just seemed like a nice girl and I would like to get to know you. In fact would you like go do something tomorrow?" he asked sweetly. I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding in.

"Ya sure meet me on the pier at um well anytime ha." I'm so awkward with boys and for it I hit my forehead with my palm.

"How does 10 sound?" he put the offer out.

"Sure. 10 is great." I told him. I was so nervous. And with that we ended the call.

Claire came back a few seconds after I ended the phone call.

"Who was that?" Claire asked curiously.

"Oh just some boy." I laughed nervously. But her being my best friend, she knows something is going on.

"What boy?" she questioned me with a corky eyebrow.

"Ok don't freak out. Okay? Hsbcjnxbjssb." I hid the last part of the sentence into my jacket as I mumbled it.

"What?", She asked.

"Harry Styles." I sighed looking down.

"Omg! Really?" She kinda freaked.

"Ok just don't spaz ok."

"Na, it's good. He's cool." She winked.

"So are you two gonna go out or something?" she asked the hundredth question.

"Well it's not a date but we are hanging out tomorrow in the pier so is it ok if we don't come here like usual?" I asked her this time.

"Ya of course but I'm gonna spy on ya." she stated.

"Oh yay ok but we can still go surf early tomorrow. I just need time to shower after." I said.

"Ya of course okay. So I will meet you at the beach tomorrow at around 7?" She confirmed. I just nodded to let her know that's fine.

We went down to the sand and found a spot to set our belongings. I stripped off my shirt and laid it on the ground with my phone wrapped in it. We both ran into the water and paddled out to catch a couple waves.

We swam in and said our goodbyes since it was getting pretty late and my dad motioned me to come inside and swim in. So I did. I ran up to the porch again, and greet him.

"Heyo." I said to my dad.

"Well hello, we have got Chinese take out today." he stated.

"That's amazing!" I responded a little unnecessary. I love Chinese take out!

We finished eating and cleaned up the table before I said, " I love you until the stars are outdone by the moon."

And responded,"And I love you til' the sky outdoes the sun." And with that we hugged and I ran up the stairs to my room. I took a quick shower and put on some red lace matching undergarments and blue pj shorts with a plain white tank top and put my hair in a braid that ran down my back. And the second I enter my bed my phone buzzed. I checked to see it was from Harry.

" Just wanted to say goodnight. :)"

"Goodnight. See you tomorrow. Oh and are we going to swim in the beach?" I asked just incase I need to wear a bathing suit.

A few seconds past until my phone buzzed again. It read, "Yepp ;)" Ok so there was a winking face. I'm lost. Whatever, tomorrow will be fun. Plus I get to see him shirtless then.

A/N:

So I hoped you liked this chapter. I will go over a little later for the fixes but tada!

~ Sam