Yami Sukehiro X Tall! Reader - Mommy Cow

Start from the beginning

[Name] had a lazy grin on her face as she stood next to Zora, who high-fived her for saying what he wanted to say for that sort of reaction. Plus, she was probably the only one who could mess with all of them(including Mereoleona) without being bitten back for it.

Zora even tested it with that rainbow beetle; the lioness wasted no time to smother it into his face, along with flames.

Zora ended up being placed with Asta and Mereoleona being the one supervising them.

[Name]? She was with Yuno, Mimosa, Klaus, and Hamon.

"Why did you say that, [Name]?" Yuno deadpanned at her.

"Are you crazy!?" Klaus exclaimed, grabbing her shoulders and crying.

"[Name]-saaaaaan!" Mimosa whined cutely, grabbing her robe. "You shouldn't make so much enemies!"

"Audacious girl," Hamon tried getting her attention, "look, did you know that there's a wonderful deal right now at-"

With those four bugging her and trying to get her attention, she kinda looked like a mom with four kids that were fighting over who got her to look at them longer.

Especially since she was taller than all of them.

She yawned and used Zora as her arm rest.

"Junnie, please let me sleep on you."

"Yeah, no." He pushed the taller girl away.

She sighed and used Nozel as her armrest instead.

"Noz, stay still for a moment, I gotta nap."

"We are just about to head in there, go to your group."

"Waah." She slunked back to the four Dawns.

"There's no plan."

In their own groups, they all went off to do their own things to invade, but sticking close together.

"The strategy is this," Mereoleona grinned, having taken over and grinning still from [Name]'s audacity, "Your magic has its own particular attributes, so..."

Luck broke in explosively.

Yuno and his group broke in. Yuno was going to drill a hole quietly in for them to invade, or enter through one of the entrances/exits... But [Name] blew a hole into the base, very loudly.

"Go nuts."

They entered from there.

Meeting them there was a group of Eye of the Midnight Sun members, who rushed there after hearing the noise.

[Name], before anyone else could attack, moved and stabbed a guy in the small of his back with a physical, non-magical knife. A kitchen knife, which went in deep.

"[NAME]-SAN!?" Mimosa couldn't help but shriek in her surprise.

"Do whatever you want, however you please."

She raised a brow at her as she kicked a charging guy with magic in his hand away.

She shrugged.

"As long as you don't lose... It doesn't matter what you do."

"I like to think of this as free real estate. Hide your eyes, kids."

. . .

They were actually sweating as they kept going on, watching how she pulled out strange and random, physical items that didn't use magic, to fight.