2x01✔️

Hunnid days and I'm still alive
It's been a hunnid
Hundred, hundred days and I'm still alive

- Hundred, Khalid

*****

Two days.

That's how long it's been since Clarke and all of the other delinquents left to see the damage they did to the Grounder's and never returned.

Two days since a bullet was shot into Ash's left knee and shoulder and never properly cared for.

Two days since she'd watched her love, Bellamy, get trapped outside just seconds before a ring of fire most likely burned him alive.

Two days since Ash has seen anyone other than Raven, who was also shot and is in an even worse state than Ash with internal bleeding spreading throughout her dying body like wildfire. Ash predicts that Raven has no more than two days left to live if no one finds them soon.

As if her thoughts were answered, footsteps that sound like they're running from someone get closer and closer to the drop-ship. Ash sighs and sets herself up with a gun left discarded by a missing delinquent secured in her hands in case it's not someone friendly.

Thankfully, for Ash at least, it is the familiar and friendly face of John Murphy. For Raven, John is not a friendly face and she aims her gun right at him once he walks in with a glare.

John holds his hands up in surrender, "Don't shoot." He pleads, "Please."

"Why not?" Raven snarls, "You shot me." Her finger twitches on the trigger, but no bullets thankfully come out. John and Ash let out a sigh of relief.

John, hearing Ash's sigh in relief, turns to her and his eyes widen to the size of saucepans with relief clear in them. "Ash? You're alive?"

"Yes, it would appear so." She answers with an exhausted smile, wisely leaving out the part that both of her wounds are 100% infected after making contact with the dirty drop-ship door.

He nods and some of the tension in his shoulders lessens knowing she's alive. A sad and understanding smile makes its way into his face as he lowers himself to the ground and looks at Raven. "Yeah, I would have shot me too."

Despite the threat of John being non-existent and the gun empty of bullets, Raven doesn't drop the gun from its position aimed directly at him. "What are you doing here, Murphy." She spits his name out as if it burns her and Ash tenses up hearing it.

"Same as you too," He says honestly while gesturing to himself. There are cuts littered all over his pale face and Ash is sure there's more under his clothing. "Dying."

Raven grunts and pulls herself into a sitting position. "Speak for yourself." As soon as she does this, she immediately begins coughing up blood. It's not the first time she's done it, but Ash panics all the same.

Forcing herself to breathe and remain calm, ash turns to John and commands him to get Raven on her side.

Unfortunately, even in her possibly last moments, Raven's ego is too large and she fights against the help John tries to give her.

"Raven!" Ash yells in a voice not to be messed with, "I had to do the same thing just a few hours ago, let him do it."

Raven does as she's instructed and they all breathe heavily for a few minutes until she's well enough to be sat back up against the wall.