chapter 1

it happened again, another night i couldnt sleep because of the things keeping up. of all nights it had to happen tonight. maybe the fact i was meeting my favorite person ever tomorrow made the thoughts even worse. considering the thoughts wouldnt stop i decided to check my phone to forget the things happening in my head. i clicked the twitter app and scrolled till i saw that he had tweeted about finally coming to dallas tomorrow and i smiled. i scrolled and switched between apps, until i realized it was 4 am,  and i needed sleep. considering, i still has to go to school tomorrow. i finally fell asleep without the thoughts swimming around.

i woke up to the sound of my horid alarm clock beeping. i repeatedly hit the snooze till i realized i only had twenty minutes to get ready. i  jumped out of bed and ran to my bathroom doing my normal routine and  picking clothes to wear, i looked in the mirror to see if i think i looked good, considering i would be meeting them as soon as school ended. i was finally somewhat happy with my apperence and got my mom to drive me to school and  reminded her that she needed to be there after school to take me.  she nodded as i walked throught the doors to my school cafeteria.

i actually didnt realize that it would be so hard to concentrate through out the day on my school work.  finally as if on cue, when i had, had enough and  was about to scream, the bell rung and i bolted out of my seat, forgetting to say goodbye to my friends, and ran to the car.  

"drive mom!" i yelled  making my enthusiasm very clear to her. she laughed at me knowing exactly why i was so excited to get where we were going. we had about a thrithy minutes drive to get there and in the mean time my phone was blowing up with multiple friends telling me to take pictures and the usual. finally we got to the front of the house of blues and i was bowncing up and down in my seat. i thanked my mom and ran up to my friend, kendal who was already in line saving my spot.

"hi!" i yelled as i gave her a quick hug.

"hiya," she said laughing at how nervous/excited i was. "did you sleep okay last night?" she asked softly, she was the only one who knew, and i was gonna keep it that way for a very long time. i slightly nodded no, looking down at my shoes, not wanting to talk about it. 

"lets not talk about that  right now, lets talk about how we're about to meet  a couple of our favorite people ever!" i yelled jumping up a little. 

we waited in the line for about two hours just talking about the stupid stuff me and kendal talk about all the time. we were finally let into the building and we were somewhat towards the front considering kendal  had been there since some time in the morning, and i saw the one thing that has made me smile bigger than i have in a long time. 

mr. jack gilinsky. 

(lowercase intended)