CHAPTER 2

I got to my room and headed straight for the shower and took a long bath ridding myself of HIM!!! As i was rinsing myself, some of the dried blood flowed down the drain and looking at it reminded me of what i had lost. My virginity. What i was saving for my mate. Now, no one will ever want me. He's right. he's tainted me and destroyed my life.

I got out of the shower semi-alright and entered me so-called room. It's not even considered as one, it's just the attic and it's so cold and drafty up here. I have a mattress and a box with clothes inside. At least it's better than nothing. I have been able to save a little money from doing other jobs and I keep it safe somewhere alongside what my parents left me when they died.

I went to my box and pulled out an outfit for the day which consisted of and old baggy shirt, some sweatpants and one of my old converse. I packed my things for school in my bag and decided to leave the house extra early to avoid seeing Uriah or any pack member.

URIAH'S P.O.V

i felt so good doing that to her. That pathetic little runt. She really deserved it. She's just a waste of space in this pack house and it's about time she starts serving her true purpose. I noticed she was a virgin when i pushed into her. The little bitch actually had the guts to try and push me off and beg me for mercy.

I kinda felt bad because she might be saving it for her mate but whoever he is will just reject her at the sight of her. I did her a favour. She should be glad. It even made me hornier when she was begging for me to stop.

I stepped into the shower and as i was taking my shower I closed my eyes and my mind drifted to how it felt when i was inside that runt. Boy did she feel good and tight. At least she's way better than Michelle. That's all she's good for.

Looks like i have to take a cold shower because of her. She has to receive her punishment for what she has done to me. I step out of the shower and go into my walk-in closet and pick out a simple outfit for school. I exit my room and join the entire pack house downstairs for breakfast.

My dad asks me again whether i have found my mate, but I reply to him with a no. He keeps saying that maybe my mate hasn't yet turned 17, when she does and i find her i will love and cherish her with all my heart till the day i die.

After breakfast, i drive to school and park in my usual spot. I get down and see the runt entering the school building. By the time i enter the school, I see the little runt standing at her locker and I stride over to her and bang her locker door shut. She shrieks in surprise and stills when she sees its me. I creep closer to her and pin her against the lockers.

"Like what we did this morning?" I asked with a smirk on my face.

she shook her head in response and looked at me with fear in her eyes.

I leaned closer to her ears and ran the edge of my lips against the shell of her ear. When i got to her sweet spot behind her ear, I heard her moan and shiver in delight. I quickly moved away and saw that her eyes were closed meaning she was enjoying and relishing in the pleasure i was giving her. i leaned closer to her and whispered in her ear,

"You will like it. Even if i have to do it over and over again. Trust me I've got a lot of time and i can destroy that little body of yours"

I saw her shiver in delight and I caught a scent of her arousal. I am pretty sure it is the sound of my voice that affected her this way. I pulled away from her and started walking towards my locker leaving her in a state of daze, shock and arousal.

LUCY'S P.O.V

Uriah left me in a state of shock and confusion especially after he told me those words. They made me feel a little horny and something else I couldn't quite describe. After a few minutes of being in dreamland, I realized that someone like Uriah will never be with someone like me when he has someone like Michelle. I reopened my locker, picked my books and headed off to Physics class.

.................time skip.............................

After the bell rang, I ran out of the class and went off to my locker. i was about to enter my locker combination to open my locker when I was pinned up against it for the second time today. I turned around to see that it was Michelle and her three minions Jade and Rachel.

"Heard you slept with my boyfriend this morning. What do you have to say for yourself whore? "

I looked at her with a blank expression and turned back around to my locker without a word, but she had other plans. She banged my head against the lockers and I fell hard to the ground with a loud thud. She straddled my hips and continued to bang my head against the floor. I could see my blood spilling onto the floor.

Nobody even came to my rescue. Everybody just looked and passed by without a care in the world and Michelle continued to beat the crap out of me. Not long after, I started seeing black spots dancing around in my vision and i happily welcomed the darkness. At least I will be at peace there. No pain, no one to bully me, just me and peace.