Christmas Special

It's been about 2 months since we got my son from school and now it was only a matter of days till Christmas.

I have gotten my son all the toys he ever had an eye for and a bunch of new games for his console.

For Shizuo i have got him... Well... Nee clothes, cigarettes and i mean like hundreds of em. But I'm also gonna do a cheesy present when my son leaves to go to Liz's.

I had laid everything under the tree after my son had fallen asleep and i was excited to see their reactions.

I got about 3hours sleep before my son ran into my bedroom and woke me up at 5am screaming.

He was excited and i don't blame him. It was the only time he got to be a real child.
I always saved up so i could get him as much off his wish lists as i could. Usually he just asks for games and books and i can always afford that.

I usually had a gift or two from work friend or Liz so when i got down i saw a pile for me. I knew Shizuo got it for me so i kissed his lips as my way of thanking him.

Everyone laughed as i dived towards the pile and began opening them.

I had a new laptop, some books, and some outfits that would suit me without being work clothes.

Shizuo had his presents.

I waited till my son opened his.
Almost immediately afterwards he ran to Liz's to spend most of the day with his friends.

Meanwhile, i set Christmas dinner to cook.
While its cooking, i had my present for shizuo.

I gently pulled him along by his tie to the bedroom.
I told him to give me 5minuets and then come in for his final presents.

I ran in and stripped and wrapped myself up into a purple ribbon and lace.
I hid myself in a large box and laughed quietly.

He walked in and saw the large present box.

When he opened he was smiling.

"This is a nice present. But why purple. Its Christmas."
"Exactly. And whats your favourite colour?"
"Awh! You are so sweet. Merry Christmas."

It didn't take long for it to become a 'white' Christmas.

When we had finished i got into some lazy clothes and he followed shortly afterwards.

I was cooking the Christmas dinner. And finally after 4hrs it was done.

My son and Liz's family arrived and we started carving the meats. Everyone took what they wanted although Liz had to throw veg on his children's plate and Shizuo did the same to Rin.

Everyone gave a quick pray and tucked in.
When they were full, i brought out a large selection of Christmas puddings and they chose from a log, Christmas pudding, Christmas surprise dome and many more options.

As everyone left we spoke.

Merry Christmas!