Chapter 7

It was a couple days after Yenon had almost got hit by that car. Chris was concerned for her safety, ever since then. Unfortunately, he couldn't take the day to keep an eye on her. So instead? He asked Felix to do it for him. Something Felix was very obviously not happy about.

"Are you serious! I have to watch some college girl just because she almost got hit by a car?" Felix yells, very angry. "Get over it, Felix. I can't do it myself today. If I could, I would. But, I can't. I have stuff to take care of today. So, I need you to do it. I couldn't ask Changbin to do it either. He has a job today." Chris crosses his arms. Felix grumbles and sighs. He runs his hand through his hair and it falls across his face. "Fine. I'll watch her. But, this is the ONLY time." He snaps at his leader. "Fine." Chris says and holds up his hands. He watches Felix grab his jacket and leave the headquarters, to go do what Chris had asked him.

~~~
Yenon spent some of her day, watching her parents flower shop. She had today off from classes. She was only working for about an hour, until her father came home. He switched shifts with her. She left the shop, to do her own thing. Felix stood across the street, watching her. He was on his phone with Jisung. He had asked him to get information about this girl. "Do you have anything on her?" Felix asks as he crosses the street, and follows the girl. "I did, but it isn't much." Jisung responds on the other end. Felix wasn't about to watch a girl he knew nothing about. She could be a very potentially dangerous person. "It says her name is Yenon. She helps her parents run their flower shop. They live upstairs. She's currently a first year in college. She attends the same college we do. Her major is in English, Literature and Culinary. That's all it says." Jisung explains.

Felix tsks as he follows the girl, keeping a good distance. "I guess that's better than nothing at all. I'll just have to gather more for myself." He sighs. "Sorry I couldn't be more help." Jisung says. "Don't worry. You tried. Thanks, Jisung." Felix says, before hanging up. He put his phone into his coat pocket, watching as Yenon walks into a cafe. He waits outside, not risking going inside. She knew what he looked like. He had been at her flower shop with the others. He can't risk her seeing him. After a short while, Yenon walks out of the cafe. She was holding a boba in her hand. Felix starts to follow her once again. As he did, he mumbles under his breath about how stupid this was.

"Just some girl who almost dies from her stupidity, and he wants me to watch her. Chris doesn't even know this girl! And he's more worried about her than his own safety!" Felix fumes quietly to himself. He huffs as he shoves his hands into his coat pockets. He rolls his eyes, pouting. Felix comes to a stop, as he watches Yenon stop as well. She was standing outside of an album store, looking at a sign. She moves on and he follows again.

~~~
Changbin was once again on a roof, looking through his scope on his sniper rifle. He had finished his job a while ago. He was now currently watching as Felix sat at a table outside of a store that Yenon had gone into. He moves his gun some and looks at the store, zooming out a bit. He watches Yenon walk out of the store and make her way elsewhere. He looks at Felix, who wasn't paying attention at all. Changbin sighs and reaches into his pocket, pulling out his phone. He calls Felix, putting the phone to his ear. He watches Felix pick up the call. "What's up Changbinnie?" The younger asks. "Felix. Yenon just walked off, because somebody wasn't paying any attention like he's supposed to be." Changbin says and then hangs up. He then sees Felix jump out of his chair and look around. He spots Yenon who had thankfully stopped at another store. He quickly runs to catch up and stops a distance.

"This kid." Changbin sighs. It's a good thing that he decided to watch Yenon as well.