"I'm actually feelin' really good, but muthafuckin' Ursula got a damn attitude." Carlos shook his head. "But, what's up wit you? What you invite us to breakfast for?"

"Um, well actually-"

"I invited y'all to breakfast actually." Marquette said, causing both of their heads to turn.

"My nigga." Carlos smiled, standing up and giving him a bear hug. "Damn bro,"

"Man, I missed y'all." He chuckled and looked at Kali. "Come On, gimme a hug."

She playfully rolled her eyes before smiling and sliding out the booth to give him a hug. "Hey Quette."

I hummed as I scanned the menu. I wasn't going to acknowledge him because, that was my way of showing that I didn't care.

"Oh, she being petty today." Carlos shook his head. "Both of the gross sisters tryna prove a point this morning."

"Shut yo' ass up." She mumbled, before sliding in next to me.

Carlos and Marquette both sat down, opening up their menus. Marquette kept looking at me behind his menu, as if he was trying to get my attention and I just continued to act like he wasn't there.

"Hi, my name is Julie and I'll be your server this morning. Can I start you guys off with something to drink?"

"Actually, we're ready to order." I politely smiled.

"Okay, what can I get you?"

"Could I have county friend steak with gravy, scrambled eggs, hash browns and pancakes please. Along with an apple juice." I closed my menu and handed it to her.

After she wrote all of our orders down, she went straight to the back to get them in.

"Ion know why you actin' like we wasn't just boo'd up last night." He whispered to me.

I rolled my eyes. "Don't be so loud, I don't want anybody to know. I said I was still mad, and I meant it."

He nodded before scooting closer to me and wrapping him arm around me, causing me to suck my teeth. "Quette, move."

"Naila, move." He mocked, pulling out his phone and going to his camera. "I'm sendin' this to my mama, act right."

I looked at the camera and smiled. "You better really be sendin' that yo' mama Quette, or I swear to god."

He laughed and squeezed my shoulder. "You kno' damn well it ain't goin' nowhere else. Unless you tryna be my wcw."

I stuck my tongue out and pointed my finger at it and fake puked. "I'd rather fuckin' not."

"It's all good, 'errybody already kno' wassup." He shrugged.

Kali leaned over and whispered. "Y'all really cozy, did something happen last night that I'm not aware of?"

I shook my head before leaning over to whisper back. "We talked, that's it."

She nodded before looking back down at her phone.