Finale

[NO ONE'S POV]

"Jungkook, Where are you going?" Taehyung asked the Younger...

"Mind your Own Bussiness Will Ya'?" Jungkook answered in a Rude Manner then Walked out from their Apartment...

It's 11 in the Evening and Jungkook is fully dressed... with Black Skinny Jeans and a Oversived Black Shirt and Timberlands...

Taehyung Looked over the Window and Saw Jungkook getting in to his Car...

When Jungkook is out of sight...

Taehyung walked towards their Room...

He Sat down on the Bed and Looked at the Picture Frame Hanged on the Wall...

It was the Picture that He and Jungkook Took from their 1st Anniversary...

They took that picture while inside the Ferris Wheel... They Look so cute...

Then A tear escaped Taehyungs Eyes and he quickly wiped it with his Sleeve...

He looked away from the Picture and stood up..

He went to the Closet to change into a New Set of clothes when his Eyes landed on a Book... An Album to be precise...

He took it with his Right hand and walked over to the Bed to look at it...

He sat down and Looked at the Cover...

김태형
&
전정국
Forever

It was their Album... He opened the Album and saw A sleeping Jungkook while resting his head on Taehyung's Shoulder... It was the Picture he took before Jungkook confessed to him...

He can still remember that Time when...

*flashback*

"Yah... Jeon Jungkook... Get Up now!" He shouted at the Younger but instead of Jungkook Getting up... he grabbed Taehyungs Hand and Made him Sit with him... he rested his Head on His Shoulder and mumbled...

"Just Five more Minutes Hyung"

Taehyung couldn't do anything... so he just stayed there... Then suddenly his Phone rang...

Hobi Hyung
💓💓💓

Accept|Decline

He was supposed to Accept the Call but his phone was snatched from his Hands and Declined the Call...

He looked at Jungkook who seems to be Very Angry while clenching the phone in his Hands...

"Yah, Jeon Jungkook... what do you think you're doing?" Tae asked in a Annoyed tone...

"Give me back my Phone... Hobi Hyung is calling... can't you see?" Tae tried to get his phone back...

But instead of his hands reaching for the Phone... Jungkook grabbed his hands and pulled it till Their Lips met...

Taehyung was beyond shocked seeing Jungkook... Kissing Him! This was just in his Dreams to be kissed by Jungkook... He secretly loved the Younger but this time? He doesn't know what to feel...

But instead of pulling back... he responded... Their Lips moved in sync... after a good 30 seconds of Kissing... Taehyung pulled back...