We could always just sneak around Jenny’s no-boyfriend-weekend  and Louis’ 24-hours-practice-schedule?

I pressed send, knowing he would probably not see the answer till in the morning. I wondered what they had been up to? I knew for sure they had rented one of the available practice rooms at Alex’ music conservatory and apparently watched that crappy Shark movie which Jenny had kept swearing over. They had probably ordered pizzas in tons, drunk beer, watched more stupid cat videos on youtube, smoked, fooled around like boys did. I had noticed the smoking was only a thing whenever Harry was either around Louis or was intensely stressed about something.

I was just about to check the message from the unknown caller as my phone vibrated and a new message from Harry came in;

Are you awake? - H.

The smile spread even wider over my lips here in the dark where the only source of light was truly his message. I almost dropped my phone on my face typing the reply back to him;

Nope, pretty sure I’m typing in my sleep.

I bit my nail as my heartbeat was racing; I felt an absolutely fluttering pink sensation like some first love crazy thing hammer in my chest. I basically clicked the ‘open’ button the second the next message came in;

Me too definitely - obviously because you’re always in my dreams. Too cliché? - H.

I almost wanted to laugh out loud over his indeed completely cliché reply. ‘Of course’ I muttered lowly to myself not able to hold back that single giggle which left my lips here under the duvet. Even though it was terribly warm under the cover I felt my cheeks heating up for other reasons too.

Over the top definitely. So how was your day? Filled with sharks I guess?

This time it took a little longer for him to reply and I was just about to check up on the other message from the unknown number while waiting for him, but then suddenly his reply came buzzing in;

Yeah, definitely - watching Jaws was very traumatic to be honest. But great soundtrack. Yours? - H.

I furrowed my brows; I was pretty sure Jenny had been talking all day about a movie named ‘Sharknado’ and not the one called Jaws. They had probably seen both shark movies then. Boys.

I’ve listened to so many disco tracks today; I think I’m turning into a member of ABBA or something. Pretty sure Jenny already is tho. God, I really miss you x

My smile fainted in the dark as I stared at the screen almost hoping he would appear somehow. It was like each word of his was my lifeline.

Can I call you? - H.

I almost sprung out of bed - though trying to do so as quietly as I could with Perrie and Jenny sleeping practically a few meters away. I wrapped my duvet around me and typed him to wait two minutes, while I tip toed through the apartment to get to the front door. The rain was hammering violently against the window pane and silencing my footsteps luckily. As carefully as I could I got the door opened, which apparently wanted to creak to make so much noise it resembled the noisy crackling radio I’d been listening to all day. The black silhouettes of the twiner plants hanging from the ceiling near the large window section looked scary with the dark window and the rain running down over the pane.

I closed the door behind me as much as I could, standing out on staircase in  complete blackness with my duvet tightly around me. I took a seat on the step of the stairs and buried myself deeper into the duvet making sure every inch of me was covered; if anybody came up the stairs they would practically just see a duvet mountain sitting on the stairs. I knew it would turn down the sound of my voice so I wouldn’t wake up the others and besides it was honestly a little creepy sitting out here; it was better to be hiding under the duvet.