Jenny was already grinning as she sat there with her head leaned against her fisted hands which pushed her cheeks slightly up; she looked adorable, tipsy, and pretty close to awe’ing out loud with her dreamy eyes like that.

“Well ehm. Leaning against one of the pillars of the building was a completely drenched Harry with - well what used to be - a bouquet of flowers!” My voice cracked at the end, as I felt a wave of care wash in over me; I was one big beam and emotional cocktail. Jenny had simply dropped her head into her arms and was groaning as if she had been hurt or something. Perrie had returned to her seat and couldn’t stop smiling either; “so as surprise he came to pick you up after your course?”

I nodded at her question feeling my cheeks heating up; I had chosen this moment because it had been more public than the others. My study-friends had not been shutting up about the scene the past couple of days anyway.

“Yeah, I just kind of dropped everything and ran over to him not really caring about how he was pretty much dripping from the rain,” a deep sigh was heard from Jenny who peeked up at me before she said, “he totally went Mr. Darcy on you with that one didn’t he?”

Laughter left my chest as I nodded surprised of her comparison; I remembered how Harry’s hair had been even darker and some had stuck to his forehead. How his skin had been clammy and cold but still his lips had been wonderfully warm. Rain drops had been falling from the tips of his hair and clothes. He had smiled and politely greeted my friends, before we went into the toilet of the university to get him somewhat dried before going home. Apparently he had been caught in the rain, as he innocently explained.

We used practically every tissue we could find and I was trying to dry his shirt under the hand dryer while he half nakedly had kept placing steamy kisses down my neck while his damp hair had tickled my skin.

“Actually he tried to blow dry the flowers,” I suddenly remembered with frowned brows as a disbelieving chuckle left my lips; God I missed him right now.

“Okay, okay! That’s enough for today! I now feel single  - but in a much more horrible way -” Jenny started to argue as she threw her hands into the air, “all this Mr. Darcy-soaked-university-make-out-session-and-flowers is messing with my fucking heart in a totally not acceptable and sucky way right now!

“What about Louis? What exactly is he if I may ask?” I started, narrowing my eyes at her. A nervous laughter escaped her lips. I got up to help Perrie do the dishes, while Jenny mumbled something about ‘go fucking ask him!’

I was ready to fall asleep with a smile on my lips about 2 o’clock on the couch in Zayn and Perrie’s place, while Jenny took a mattress on the floor and Perrie slept in the only - and very small - single bed in the place.

I was pretty glad the mattress at my place had decent room for two; if I had to sleep with Harry in a single bed like that one, I would probably end up rolling out of the bed several times a night. He had been quite restless during the nights of the past weeks.

I checked my phone under the cover so I wouldn’t wake the others with the bright light from the screen; kind of hoping for some kind of message from the soaked knight who had been armed with a wet bouquet of flowers that had completely stolen my heart. My very own Mr. Darcy.

I had two messages; one from an unknown caller and one from Harry. WIth a fluttering heart I opened the one from Harry first obviously, quickly letting my eyes drift over the words;

God, I miss you - H.

Relief spread out through my veins as I typed him a quick reply not able to stop from smiling over his stupid four words;