Chapter 2

02
The Plan
계획

Bae Minjie:

I look at the paper I have written and I am quite satisfied. I made this for five days straight. It's not that detailed but it have some ideas and I also consider this if I have the ability to do it or not. It was confirmed that Jungkook will came here tomorrow-not few weeks.

Taming The King Plan

1. Intentionally bump yourself to him to notice you.

2. Don't be a coward.

3. Say sorry and tell him you will give him a treat because of bumping him.

4. Act like you don't know him.
-note that even though it
is cliché, it is worth to try.

5. It's up to your shitty brain.

6. Be ready to be fucked up.

"Okay, this is getting ridiculous." I sigh and crumple the paper, ready to throw it in the trashcan but somehow, I cannot do it. So I decided to put it in my drawer. I look at my one and only round window thinking that Jungkook will never notice me. That is the harsh reality of a fangirl especially I have a scar in my cheek that looks like Joker (like I said before) but good thing it is just one and I also have HIV so I guess it's useless.

"Why am I repeating this stuffs? Death is waiting for me so I guess I'll just stay put and look at him acting." I mumble in the thin air as I open my window waiting for the sea breeze to touch my face. The orphan is located in the Jeju Island, near at the beach. It is kind of relaxing though.

Instead sitting here and be an emo, I decided to go out and meet my fellow orphans which are the kids but sometimes, I really don't like them since I always get angry. But today, I need some happy pills. Those kids can do that by making me angry.

I quickly get my phone and my earphones putting it in my ears. I open my iTunes and shuffle the songs randomly. The first song that played is Lost Stars by Jungkook. The first music and the one that saved me is this. It never gets old. I lazily open my door and walk through the halls, letting my mind drift off. The funny thing is that my brain is getting childish than rotting just because of Emily telling me he will be here.

I go downstairs and meet Emily, who is crossing her arms. I make a U turn and eventually roll my eyes even though we both saw each other. She clears her throat and I just wave my hand at her saying goodbye but she quickly catches my shoulder and her grip is so hard that I almost wince in pain. Thankfully, I have pain endurance.

"And where do you think you are going Ms. Troublemaker?" Her voice shakes from anger and eventually turns me around to face her. I look at her in boredom as she takes my earphones off.

"I just saw something unpleasant. I need to clean my eyes." I sarcasticly say to her. I know it sounds rude but like I said, even if she cares about me, she can't save me from death and I don't like getting attach to people because I don't want them to get sad in my funeral. I want them to be happy knowing I am free from pain.

"Just hear me out. Your Doctor wants to see you today." She inhales sharply. I take my earphones from her hand. I bit my lips, a bit stun from what she had just said causing me not to say a word. It was all clear that if I have to go now, it means I can't see him in person. If I won't, he will probably do it again and I am referring to the Doctor.