I waited till the bokolin bowed to me and i waved my hand causing then to run off.

He looked at me confused until his eyes were locked onto my ears and tail.

"I should introduce myself to you link

"I should introduce myself to you link."

His eyes shot open as i saw his name and his hovered his hand slightly over the master sword he had over his hip.

"As i was saying... My name is Princess Sakura. The only person left in my race. The Neko. I am not your ally nor enemy."

I knew when link meant, when he did a collection of hand gesture's.

"You want me to travel with you for days to see a princess."

Before i knew what was happening, his arms wrapped around my waist and everything went black.
When i blinked i was in front of the Princess.

Link got on one knee but i stood tall.

"Hello Zelda. I am- actually you should know."
"Princess Sakura. The hollow triforce wielder."

Link swapped his eye sight between me and zelda trying to figure out what that meant.

I stuck my tongue out to show the triforce. But my gold section was in the middle.

"Yes...I am not links ally or friend.
BUT, you princess Zelda made an enemy out of me.
YOU exiled my race to the forbidden forest and it didn't take long for my race to die.
YOU didn't even give me a chance. Just because i held a piece of the triforce stronger than YOURS!
YOU exiled us for my love!!!
YOU are evil! Corruption at its core. You only care about what personally benefits you and your kingdom!
SO BEWARE THE POWER OF A GODDESS! "

I began storming out and with a click of my fingers the guard fell unconscious.

I exited till i was outside the Palace and in the Town square.

I watched as everyone stared at me with amazement

One little girl ran up to me.
" Are those real ears? And a real tail?"
" Ye. Your a hylian correct?"