Chapter 34- The Truth

Începe de la început

"Ashfaq bro! You both look lovely together." His sisters kept teasing, I didn't like it at all. All I was worrying about Aryan, I wanted to know why did he called me, what he would say to me, I was so concerned. After eating, some talks took place and then everyone went to their respective house.

As soon I entered inside the mansion, I decided to speak to Zaheer right away, at the same time I opened my mouth to speak, he got an emergency call.

I can't bear this anymore, I have to talk to Zaheer, how can they do their own ways without asking my view? Wait- for that Zaheer must agree and how can he says yes without asking me permission? I have to talk to Zaheer now, I can't wait!

"Muhayba-Why are you keep roaming around?" Asked grandma. " Grandma! What's happening? No one let me spoke there." I said sadly. Grandma entered inside my room and sat with me on the bed. She held my shoulder and I faced her. " Look Muhayba, it's your brother decided it, he is thinking for your own goods." She said me to gently. "But grandma, don't you think I should give my opinion ?" I said awkwardly.

"Muhayba."Said Zaheer as he entered in my room. "Your opinion for this alliance is important, that why I came here to ask you-" I cut off his sentence. "Oh really? My opinion is important that why you took this big decision without asking me. Can I know the reason behind it ? Why are you doing this to me?" I couldn't bear it, my tears were falling. " You want to push me away from here ?"

"Muhayba-Don't talk like this, I'm sorry I should have ask you first , I thought you would agree as Ashfaq and you always been friends in childhood." He said. " But it doesn't mean when he and I were friends that I would accept to marry him." I was so sad. " Muhayba- relax! Okay I'll talk to Ashfaq, don't worry." He hugged me.

(Ashfaq's pov)
"Mom, I'm not able to believe it yet, finally Zaheer has accepted." A smiled appeared on my face. Everyone was happy. It was nearly ten pm, I wanted to text Muhayba, I wanted to start a new conversation to her. Since childhood she had always been by my side and I knew it still now she would be by my side, she was such a good girl.

I want her to say me that yes she does love me, I can't wait. I  know Muhayba you do love me. I want to talk to you, I'll text you, let's see what Miss Muhayba Musab does but anyways soon you will Mrs Muhayba Ashfaq Ibn Qayim.

"Bro, enough smiling!" Said both of my sisters as soon they entered inside my room. After they left, I texted Muhayba.

"Asalamualaykum, Muhayba. It was a good day today right ?" I send her a message on WhatsApp. Waiting for her when she would reply, I could see she was online,still she wasn't reading my message. Maybe she was busy with something else.

(Zaheer's pov)

"Zaheer-I think you should have ask Muhayba first about Ashfaq and all." Said Asad. " I already spoke to her,don't worry." " Zaheer, my dad wants you to do-" I cut off his sentence. "Please don't mention his name and in doing his tasks sorry there's no me after all what he-"

"Atleast hear his version!" Said Asad seriously. " Asad I already said you before I'm not interested knowing, what he is I know it very well, I feel like killing-"

"Enough Zaheer! You can't talk like this that also infront of me. If I had say this to your father-
how would you feel?" Said Asad angrily.

"You better don't mention my father! Atleast my father isn't a murderer like yours." I shouted back.

"ZAHEER!"Asad was about to slap me and at the same time everyone gathered except that murderer.

"Murderer ? Who? Zayr Uncle ?" Muhayba asked astonishly.

"Muhayba, I said you don't ever mention his name!"

"Today you won't stop me, is really Zayr uncle a murderer?" She asked continuously.

"Muhayba, please you are really mi-" Muhayba cut off Asad's sentence. "Asad- You better don't talk, Zaheer answer me!"Muhayba again asked me, I couldn't bear it anymore.

"YES HE IS A MURDERER!" I shouted, I didn't know where I got courage.

"What he did ? Who did he killed ?" Muhayba asked me the question seriously. " Zaheer! I'm asking you a question." She again kept asking me. I didn't want to say her the truth- the truth which was always in darkness. " ZAHEER!" She was waiting for my answer.

"Muhayba- please leave it." Said grandma trying to console her. Grandma knew it if she would get to know the truth, she would be heartbroken. " No grandma, no one will stop me nor Zaheer today, I want to know exactly what Zayr uncle did that Zaheer never speak to him, and for that you have to answer my question." She looked at me seriously.

"Zaheer! Answer me for Allah's sake." "Say me the truth." She again kept asking.

"Fine!You won't say me? Okay it's better I go ask Zayr uncle." She was walking and I stopped her by my words. " He killed our parents!" And tears fell by itself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Asalamualaykum,hi,bonjour💕
Yes it's been so long and I'm sorry for that.
How did you find this chapter? If you want an early update don't forget to vote and comment🥀choice is yours✨

Till then: Be happy, Pray , Take care And Patients💕

By : @HijabygirlFa_h🌹